𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Let me talk to Lydia. If you accuse Alec's fiancée of treason, you will ruin whatever relationship you have left with him." Clary tells Jace sternly.

"Clary's right, Jace. If Lydia did this, she might not be so defensive with Clary. She might let her guard down. Slip up." Izzy tells Jace.

"Fine. But I wanna know everything she says." Jace tells Clary. Clary walks away.

"It's either Lydia or Hodge." I say crossing my arms. They turn to me.

"What are you talking about? Hodge?" Izzy asks confused. I nod.

"Yeah, Hodge is always there. I believe it was him more than I think it was Lydia. Think about it. Lydia is a obvious choice while Hodge is just there." I say. They don't look convinced. I roll my eyes and walk out the room.

"Really Ariel? You were supposed to wear black

"Really Ariel? You were supposed to wear black." Liv scolds me. I put my head high up. We were sitting, waiting for the wedding to begin.

"So what if I'm wear dark red. I have to watch Alec get married to a trap, so why not do it in style. If anyone has a problem they better keep it to themselves before I burn them into ashes." I mutter angrily. I look at Simon. "Still can't believe you're a vampire." I tell Simon. He rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, well I am." He says smiling. I gag. The silent brother slams his staff onto the ground.

"Attention. The ceremony is about to commence." The silent brother says. Izzy walks in. Liv and her smile at each other. Lydia then walks in. Me and Alec make eye contact for a second. I look at Lydia.

"I don't think I can do this." I tell her. She grabs my hand and squeezes it. She gives me and small smile. Lydia puts a bracelet on Alec's hand. He puts a necklace on her neck.

"It is fine for Alec Lightwood and Lydia Branwell to mark each other with the Wedded Union rune. A rune in the hand, a rune on the heart, a union is born." The silent brother says taping the big crystal with his staff. Lydia taps the stone with a stele. I gasp as she is about to put a rune on Alec's hand. The door suddenly slams. Everyone turns to the doors. Alec walks through.

"What's that warlock doing here." Maryse says like the wicked witch from Wizard of Oz. Maryse walks towards Magnus. "Magnus, leave this wedding now." She tells him. Magnus puts his hand up.

"Maryse, this is between me and your son. I'll leave if he asks me to." Magnus says rolling his eyes. Me and Liv look at each other wide eyed.

"Don't look at me. Isn't he your boyfriend." Liv tells me. I smack her arm. Magnus waljs further the aisle. Alec and Lydia start to talk. Alec then turns to Magnus. They look at each other. Alec walks towards Magnus.