"Miss?" One of them asked concerned. Maybe it was the confused look on my face that confused them because they all looked worried as well.

"Miss Ivie had temporarily loss of memory, so she will need help in identifying with you all and with the house. Do you understand?" Nnamdi said. They all nodded and the smiles returned back to their faces.

One woman who was fat and looked friendly came forward and curtseyed.

"Hello Miss, I am Agnes, the cook. I cook your meals" Bereft of what to say, I just nodded.

Another young man who I guessed must be in his late twenties came forward and smiled.

"Miss, I am Daniel, your messenger " My head exploded.

A young man who should be my elder brother was my messenger?

Wahala oo

Other came and introduced themselves. They were so many that I forgot some of their names.

I looked at them and the house.

Big wahala for who no get money oo! Just look at the servants under my command.

"I thank you all for your ah warm welcome. It's nice to know you all over again" I said to them. Some of them were confused and looked worried. I was also worried, did I say something wrong? Even Nnamdi looked at me like something was wrong.

He led me upstairs to a long corridor and opened a door...

And my eyes nearly popped out.

The room was large! Like a five star hotel room. What am I saying, even five star hotel rooms were far less than this.

The room was pink and baby blue with black and white. And no, it wasn't colour riot. The combination was beautiful and lovely. The walls were painted white and pink while some part, which were marbled was black and baby blue. I went into the bathroom and nearly fell. The size was more than my normal room at home. It had a bathtub and shower with a mirror on the wall and other accessories.

I went back into the room and saw the vanity at one side, it also had a mirror with all manner of perfumes, creams and jewelries that could take care of me for life!

Nnamdi was still watching me. His stare was so intense, I had to speak up.

"What is it?"

"You are... different"

Uh oh..

That was bad.

"How?"

"You didn't snap or shout at me in the hospital, you even allowed me to touch you. And you were a bit nice to the servants. You were never nice to them. I like this difference"

No no, I have to be Ivie or else I won't convince anybody.

I swished my hair and wore a haughty look.

"So? I didn't have strength for you. I just didn't want to bother myself" I retorted. The guy's face was pained for a second and then it was gone.

Oh Nnamdi, I don't hate you personally, I'm just acting out as your sis so I can save my ass.

"Won't you forgive me? It wasn't my fault" he asked, coming closer. I stepped backwards and tried to maintain my haughty face, even though I was feeling bad for him inside me.

"Whose fault was it then? Please Nnamdi, as you can see I just got back from the hospital Soo..." I flipped my hand and shrugged.

"How could you forget other things and not forget this thing?"

Chineke!

I had to think of something and fast!

"Nnamdi, what you did was unforgivable and unforgettable. I didn't forget it because it hurt me badly"

"But-"

"No buts, out of my room!" I yelled.

He sighed and gave me one haunted look and walked out.

I felt guilt and pain. What did Nnamdi do to Ivie that she didn't forgive him for?

I jumped on the bed and turned on the air-conditioner and slowly closed my eyes.

*******

🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Sup naw, how was this chapter? What do you think happened between Nnamdi and the real Ivie?

Wahala for Giwa oo, I'm sure the girl is happy now. Except for the fact she's going to school.

Do you think she can survive in school? If yes, give reasons, if no, also give reasons (and chop knock)

Oya ok, me am hungry😂😪

Lemme go and chop🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️

Vote, share and comment

Ciao

Danielle ©