The 3 secrets

Devin POV
Mario, Lucas and I where going to La Carnival Richie told us that they needed help and they only had us at the guild Brandon and Richie had a lot of more paper work than last time and David went on a mission last week I felt pain on my stomach once again "Devin?" I heard Mario say "Yeah?" I said looking at him "Are you ok? You seem off"

"Yeah I'm fine just... I'm a bit sick this past few days"

"... Devin are you-"

Mario was interrupted by Flurry "Devin hello since to see you again" she said hugging me I hugged back before she saw Lucas and Mario "And who are you guys"

"I'm Mario"

"Lucas nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet both of y'all my name is flurry the leader of La Carnival!"

We where helping Flurry with the guild since she was sorta new we had to help her with stuff and a bit of decoration around the guild I grabbed my stomach again feeling a pain I took a deep breath before I turned around to see Flurry staring we hold eye contact for a few seconds before she looked away and went to do her thing 'what was that about'

We had finished helping her and I saw Mario holding his stomach like I was and Lucas who seemed tired and drained "I INEW IT!" we heard flurry say "What?" I asked confused looking at both of the guys

"YOU THREE ARE PREGNANT!"

"..."

"Devin and Lucas you guys are pregnant too?"

"Mario you as well wait Devin how?"

"Lucas it's that why you looked tired than normal and Mario that why you hold your stomach all the time isn't?... But how did you know Flurry?"

She was silent for a moment before she answered "I have a lot of friends who been pregnant and I know what happens but that not important... Who are the father spill!" She said as she sat down

"Brandon.." we looked at him with shocked

"David"

"I though y'all hated each other?" Mario sighed before answering "It was an accident it happened at the party a few months ago"

"Party? You mean the party that we all had at the guild?" He nodded "Same... that's when Brandon took me away from y'all I'm guessing the same with you two?"

We both nodded "And you Devin? Who took you away?"

I was quiet for a moment before taking a breath "Richie" I looked down not wanting to look at Flurry I knew that Richie and Flurry had a thing and I didn't want to hurt their feelings "I'm sorry I-" she looked at me with a smile "Devin, Richie and I had lost feeling so long ago you don't have to be sorry I'm very sure that we don't like each other ok? Plus I have found someone else"

"But more importantly.. Do they know?"

We all looked at each other before answering

"No"

Richie POV
Brandon and I where on our room doing paper work Devin along with Lucas and Mario went to La Carnival

But I couldn't help but think about how Devin had been acting these past few days he seemed off like he was hiding something from me "Hey Richie?" I turned to see Brandon looking at me "Yeah? Was up?" I asked a bit confused "Have you noticed how Lucas has been acting?" He asked me I though about it but he does seemed normal around other except Brandon and Mario as well but with David "Yeah Devin as will along with Mario they been acting weird something they even look pale from time to time"

Next thing we know the door burst open "We have to talk"

It was David but he different his aura was different too I could explain it like he was confused, concerned and mad at the same time

"What is it David and I though you where Lyon your mission?" Brandon asked

"That's not important, we have to talk about Devin Lucas and Mario" Brandon and I looked at each other before turning back to him "Peak"

"They are pregnant"

Sorry if it was a bit short I couldn't think of other stuff so here you go a One-shot of all three of my ships hope yo guys enjoyed it