-how will this end-smut🧎

It's the day..
I'm not mentally prepared to be topped like the bottom whore I am😭
.BUT. We must stay focused boys we must stay focused!

—————

Izuku was going through every excuse in his head why he shouldn't have sex with Katsuki but the non virgin part of his brain said other wise.

(Ever just like..not want to watch or read gay shit..and then we end up doing it anyway.🗿HeH lol)

...
Izuku walked out of his room and to the living room where Katsuki was relaxing and watching tv. Katsuki then noticed Izuku and smirked suddenly appearing behind Izuku "AH! Don't do that!" Izuku flinched and Katsuki chukled.
"What? You ready to get fucked?" And Izuku groaned "no." And Katsuki just chukled. "Whatever deku, I'll still do it with you. And you can't stop me." He shrugged and walked away.

And Izuku just sighed and groaned.
Izuku soon walked to the couch and face planted on it, Izuku was sorta tired still as he didn't get much sleep last night and ended up passing out on the couch.

....

"Why is your boyfriend such a hottie!" "SHH! Be quiet shitty hair!" Katsuki cursed at Kirishima as they look at the passed out Izuku on the couch. "So. Your gonna fuck him?" And Katsuki sighed harshly. "Yeah. But he's being a fucking coward." And Kirishima gave him a deadpanned expression. "I mean I'd be too, like have you seen yourself in sex your a fucking monster!" And Izuku shifted around.

And Katsuki licked his lips. "Maybe so, but Izuku is what drives me" and Kirishima sighed. "Welp get that dick" he smirked and Katsuki rolled his eyes before Kirishima left through the pentagram.

Katsuki looked back to Izuku and blushed slightly before walking over to him and crouching down to see his closed eyes and calm expression. He looked so hot, and Katsuki couldn't wait just to fuck him.

—————

"Wake up!" "Hey Ow!" And Izuku got hit awake. "What.?" Izuku finally sat up rubbing his head with one eye closed. And Katsuki huffed, "where having sex" and Izuku blushed furiously "w-wah!? Already? It's only morning!?" And Katsuki deadpanned "it 4 pm. Cause your been fucking sleeping all day!" And Izuku sighed.

"Why do you wanna fuck me that bad, I'm probably not even that good at it." Izuku sighed and Katsuki growled in annoyance before yanking Izuku by the wrist and pulling him to the chest. "Don't worry, your don't have to do anything but take it in and moan" Katsuki whispered devilishly. Izuku then blushed again and looked down. "F-fine.."

"Good now let's go!"

And Izuku just dragged.

....

"Kachan where are we-" "hm!" Katsuki pulled Izuku in a kiss and started making out with him. Izuku tried to refuse but Katsuki but his lip and Izuku gasped and eventually accepted.

"Hm~Kachan~HM" Katsuki slid his hand down izukus pants and Izuku shivered and Katsuki smirked "you fucking like it when I do that don't you." And Izuku blushed "shut up.." "hm..I don't know how to go through this.." Izuku mumbled and Katsuki just kissed his neck. "Just let me do the work, and you- just moan for me yeah~?" And Izuku face heated up.

Katsuki then pushed Izuku on the bed getting a grunt from him. Katsuki the sat on izukus legs and leaned over to kiss Izuku deeply.
"Hm-hm~ Katsu-ah!" Izuku moaned into the kiss while Katsuki explored every last inch of izukus mouth. Katsuki wondered if this is what heaven felt like since this was such a pleasurable experience for him..it made him hungry and crave for Izuku.

"H-hey! Not their ahh~ HM" Katsuki slid his hand up izukus shirt pinching his nipple while kissing Izuku. This made Katsuki get a hard on..

"Hmm~" Katsuki the started taking off izukus shirt and his own off too. Izuku blushed but tried to pay no mind too it. After Katsuki was done they where both half naked and Katsuki chuckled, "so fucking hot." He cooed and before Izuku could get a word or even a sound out Katsuki leaped at Izuku with intentions of devouring him. (If you know what I mean)