Jisoo: I swear Jendeukie! I will burn you alive! 

Lisa: Say it again Kim Jisoo and I'll kick your as$ now?!! (Said then hold Jisoo's arms) 

Jisoo: What the F?! Are you all gonna kill me right now? Huh? Lalisa Panpriya Manoban! If you won't spare me? Who else gonna pay for your beers later?! (Smirks) 

Jennie: Love!!! Come over here and drive the car and Jisoo Unnie? What are you waiting for? Let's go! I suddenly got thirsty, you know. How about you, Hubby? 

Rosé: Well, I feel like my throat is very dry now. Hurry up, Babe! 

Lisa: (Assist Jisoo) Unnie, careful oh there's a stone! (Kick the stone) There you go. (Open the door for Jisoo) Come on hop in! 

Jisoo: All for the love of beer! My goodness! You poor babies! Be thankful that this is an important celebration! (Rolled her eyes) 

Rosé: Thank you, Babe! You're the best! Please, add some tacos! 

Lisa: I know you want chicks, Unnie. 

Rosé: WHAT?!! 

Jennie: LOVE!! 

Jisoo: Lalisa! 

Lisa: Aishhh! It's chicken! Oh gosh!

Rosé: O-oh haha. Add more of that please hahahaha.

Jisoo: I-i'm gonna be a poor as$ for sure. (Smirk) 

Lisa: That's for sure, Unnie! Hahahaha

We all hopped in the car and Lisa drove the car where my parents were lying forever. I exhaled before going out the car. The three told me to go first so I can talk to them alone. I'll just call them when I'm done. I smiled to them and thank them then went out. 

Jennie: (put the flowers down then lit the candles and sat down) H-hey Mom, Dad..... I'm here. I-i just want to inform you guys that I made it. I know that you're proud of me and I can feel it. I can feel you guys are smiling right now. I-i miss you both..... so much (started to cry) I-if I just did listened before? Maybe you're still here. I'm still sorry for everything. I-i know I can't bring you back to life.....I love you so much Mom, Dad. I'm craving for your hugs. I want to celebrate this special event with you but, I know that's impossible. I promise you guys, I will pay everything soon. I will clean your name just give me some time. (Suddenly Phone rings) 

Jennie: unknown number? Tssss. (Wiped her tears and composed herself then answer the call) 

Unknown: Woah! What took you so long to answer, Miss Kim?! 

Jennie: Huh? W-who are you? I mean How did you know me and where did you get my number? 

Unknown: Shhhh chill kitten! You're too young to forget everything. I need your payment as soon as possible. If not? Then I've no choice but you force you by all means. 

Jennie: M-mr. Kwon? 

Unknown: Ping! Bingo! I hate to admit but, yeah I'm being impatient right now. I need my money. ASAP! 

Jennie: B-but I've just graduated! I still have no permanent job. Please, give me more time. P-please. 

Mr. Kwons: Nah! I already gave you too much time you needed! I want my money.

Jennie: I-i'm sorry but, I can't really give you any money right now. I swear I did my best but I know that's not yet enough. 

Mr. Kwon: Kitten Kitten Kitten. You know what? We need to talk in person so we can talk it out and sort everything. What do you think?