Arya was super excited for the birthday party that she has been baking various of items for Aditi

Arya was super excited for the birthday party that she has been baking various of items for Aditi. She prepared a Birthday cake, Caramel Cupcakes, Pistachio Cupcakes with berries, Berry Waffles, Chocolate mousse, Berry Pancakes and Cinnamon Cupcakes for the party. She has been preparing it from night after everyone slept because baking needs time. She finished baking everything in the morning. Everyone were awestruck watching the baked items especially fathers. They were really impressed.

While the mothers prepared all the items which Aditi love the most.
They prepared Paneer matar masala, Pav bhaji, Vegetable chow mine, Vegetable Manchurian, Roti, Vegetable Biryani, Chole bhature etc..

Soon the party is on full swing everyone are laughing, gossiping, dancing. The music is on.

Agastya invited Madhavan to the party. So the boys were chilling. Everything is perfect but the only thing which is irritating Arya is Sarah. Sarah is a police officer and Madhavan's friend. Sarah is continuously flirting with Agastya. Agastya on the other hand is talking back with Sarah with all smiles.

Soon it's time for dance all the couples are dancing to the music. Everyone were dancing with their partners. But Arya stood in one corner watching Agastya and Sarah dancing with eachother. Arya's eyes turned red with all the unshed tears.

Arya is standing in a corner with her hands tightly fisting her jumpsuit. Ilham saw Arya standing in the corner with her eyes full of tears came running to her and started asking her that what's wrong. But Arya keep on staring at Agastya and Sarah who were dancing. Taking it as a cue Ilham looked at the direction where Arya was staring and she understood the matter. Arya herself didn't knew why she is feeling extra possessive and jealous today. Arya's last thread of patience broke when she saw Sarah hugging Agastya tightly while laughing. She had enough of it so she just ran out of her house and ran towards Ilham's house. Ilham ran behind her worriedly as well.

Ilham came running behind Arya and saw her lying on the bed and sobbing. She just say beside her and made her head lay on her lap and let her cry. Ilham always knew that Arya loves Agastya a lot but she knew that Arya thought it's one sided love. But she knew that Agastya loves her too actually more than Arya herself.

Soon they heard the music playing from outside. Ilham smiled to herself knowing what it is. Arya was staring at the window with a question mark face still laying in Ilham's lap. Ilham nudged her and signalled her to stand up and look what it is.

Arya slowly stood up and started walking in the balcony. The sight infront of her shook her to the core after reaching the balcony.

There stood Agastya and Zaid with the guitar in Agastya's hand and Zaid holding the speakers. And the place where Agastya and Zaid were standing is decorated beautifully with the fairy lights making the environment magical and fairytale like.

Tera fitoor jab se chad gaya re....
Ishq jo zara sa tha woh badh gaya re
Tera fitoor jab se chad gaya re...