Dacre

Y/N and Dacre had been living together for the past six years, they started off as high school sweethearts and everyone thought they were going to be together forever and both of them thought the exact same thing

Dacre and Y/N were together from the ages of sixteen all the way until they were both twenty three but by the point of their break up the pair had already bought a house together because Dacre had the passion of being an actor and Y/N supported him through all of that she uprooted her life to move to America with him because she loved him so much and would do anything for him, she was ecstatic for Dacre when he got the part of Billy Hargrove in Stranger Things, she remembers the day he came home and told her that he got the job— the pair celebrated together and enjoyed each other's company.

When Dacre and Y/N broke up it wasn't to do with anything bad they were both just so busy, especially Dacre he was filming all hours and would only really seeing Y/N when he came home at night to go to bed. Dacre convinced Y/N to still live with him because they had spent every single day together since they were both sixteen, they were best friends.

Living together after the break up was actually pretty easy for the pair, they still hung out when they could and it felt like nothing had really changed— the only rule that they had was that neither one of them could bring someone back to the house if they were going to sleep with them, this rule seemed fair to them both especially since this was their home together, they started their lives together in this home that they chose together in America.

One night Y/N was waiting for Dacre to come home, he wasn't going to be home late this specific night so she knew she wouldn't be awake very long. The issue that Y/N was having was that she was pregnant and she didn't know how to tell Dacre because she didn't know how he would react, eventually the front door opened and Dacre walked in he was evidently exhausted from filming.

"Y/N? What are you still doing up?" He asked her as he hung up his jacket

"I need to talk to you." She said as she grabbed his hand and made him rush up the stairs of their house

"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked her, Y/N took Dacre into the bathroom and pointed at the pregnancy test on the counter, he looked at Y/N and then at the test before slowly walking over and turning the test the right way up. The test had two lines on it clear as day.
"You're pregnant." He sighed

"I'm ten weeks." Y/N told her ex boyfriend

"Who's is it?" Dacre asked curiously he didn't want to admit it but he was slightly upset that his childhood sweetheart was pregnant with a child that wasn't his, but he put on a brave face because he cared about Y/N and knew he would have to be there for her, since she moved to America with him leaving all her family behind.

"Do you remember when you came home and told me about how you got the part in Stranger Things? We drank loads of wine and celebrated basically all night— well—" Y/N was being careful about how she was going to drop the bombshell

"Yeah that was ten weeks ago." Dacre said and Y/N just looked at her ex boyfriend and then his eyes went wide, the penny had finally dropped.
"You're pregnant with my baby?"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry Dacre I honestly didn't know how this happened, and I have always taken my pill and have never ever missed it I am so—" Y/N rambled before Dacre cut her off

"Y/N do you want this baby?" Dacre asked Y/N and all she did was nod her head.

"I know it's not ideal we haven't been together for a few years and I don't want to trap you, since you're so busy with filming so if you want to walk away now I fully understand and I will never hold it against you. It was just a stupid one night stand and ultimately that one night can cost you your whole career, but I want this baby Dacre and I am more than happy to move out and raise this baby on my own if you want me too." Y/N said to Dacre

"You really think I am going to let you do this on your own? Y/N just because we aren't together doesn't mean that I don't still love you. You're my best friend and we will do this together, this might even bring us back together who knows? But I am not letting you move out and you are definitely not doing this on your own." Dacre said and Y/N started to tear up

"We're having a baby." Y/N whispered

"We're having a baby." Dacre smiled as he hugged Y/N tightly and kissed the side of her head. This obviously wasn't the most ideal situation but Dacre and Y/N were going to make this work.