Shadow?:Who the hell are you?

??:Who the hell are You?

The female Gets Up And Looks around Confused As The Shadow Doppelganger Looked at her And Said....

Shadow?:Who the hell is She?

The female Gets up and Looks at the two dudes Asking a Question That's already been asked.

Female?:Who are you guys?

Ruby:I Am SO Confused.

(B/n):Join the club.

The human shadow walks Toward the Male Yang Wanting To Know what's going on but something tackled him,It revealed itself to be Panda.

Po?:Oh God!Oh God!I'm so Sorry And-Wait,Why do I sound Like Jack Black?

Cody:4th Wall!

The human shadow Pushes The overweight Panda Off of Him and Continued to look At himself while The Panda Saw himself And Nearly Passed out.

Goku:I'm So Confused.

Shadow?:What the hell Is Happening?When i Find the Fucker Who did this,I'm Gonna....

The Male Yang Recognized His behavior And Immediately Knew Who he Was.

??:Holy Shit........Walker?

Silence in the room And All there was at the time was silence in the room as Nobody knew how to process what was going on and some of them didn't but those who did.

Circuit and Others:

After That,Circuit Ran For his Life As Walker Tried To Kill him.

The human Shadow stopped and Looked at the Male Yang As well as Confirm what he said to be true.

Walker:Yeah,I'm Walker!Who are you?

The Boy Yang Finally Revealed Who he Really is and Boy,Are people Gonna get Shocked.

(Y/n):It-....It's Me,(Y/n)!

Everyone:WHAT?!

walker:What the-?!The hell you are!What The Fuck is Going On!?

(Y/n) seeing their Bodies Thought Of Only One Possibility And Spoke It.

(F/n):What is it?

(Y/n):This is gonna Sound crazy But....I Think......We're In the game.

Everyone:Huh?

Izuku Spoke up and explained that would Make sense Because It seems as though,They became Their Avatars.

Walker:We're What?

Blade?:That's Insane!

(Y/n):I Know That But it's True as For whatever reason,I think we-we got like sucked into the game. And we've become the avatar's that we chose,so it's me,(Y/n) but I Look and sound Like a Boy version Of Yang Xiao-Long.

(Y/n):i became a Boy Yang?i hope The Strengths and Weaknesses are Good.

Looking like he was going to speak, Walker tried to find the right words to say as she tried to process the information that was given to them. he then looked (Y/n) right in the eye and then pointed his fingers right at him.

Walker:You're telling me you're Freaking (I/n)?!

(Y/n):Yes,Walker,It's Me!That Means You've become a Human version Of Shadow the hedgehog....And Ash?

The Female Of The Group Now Confirmed to be Ash says "Yeah?" and Looks at (Y/n).

(Y/n):You're Sonya Blade And Candy,You became the Dragon Warrior.....Except It's Actually More Of DreamWorks Version.

Candy:AW,COME ON!

The dragon Warrior,Po Who is Now Confirmed to be Candy looks Freaked Out And Asks him what he's Talking about.

Freddy:This ain't Gonna Be Pretty.

Ash:Oh My god,Oh my god,he's Right!

Candy:And You're......You're (Y/n)?

(Y/n):Yes!It's Me!I'm (Y/n),I'm-

A Dragon Roar Was heard causing him to give out a startled Shout which Walker Recognized.

Walker:Yep,That's (I/n).

(Y/n):I find It stupid that you would Recognize my Scream.

Candy:Hold on,Then that means…

Candy began before her eyes went big, then she raced off to a stream that was close by them.

Ash:Candy,You might Not wanna-!

Candy Saw Her Reflection And Was Shocked Beyond Belief.

Candy:NO!

She Turned to face the group and Spoke....

Candy:I'm A fat panda who has eating problems.

Melody:Could be Worse.

The screen Showed them in a New Location And Trying to Find a way to activate Their Strength and Weakness Screen until (Y/n) Got his Out.

Will Decided to Stop their Because he doesn't want them Engrossed in it since they Got other Stuff to watch And Do But Their still things.

Will:Get ready for the Next.

(Y/n):Well,it was Fun and Now,Let's Watch whatever is Next.

Shinra:Yeah.

Ruby:Fun times.

(T/n):Not Always Fun but yeah.

(Y/n):Let's do this!