Epilogue

☕

"Hyung, try this." Ni-Ki offered him a spoon of ice cream which was coffee-flavored. Sunghoon glanced at the spoon in front of him. "Are you sure that it ain't poison?" Sunghoon asked teasingly.

"Hyung." Ni-Ki pouted. "We are together for three years already, and you don't believe me when I offer you something like that?" Ni-Ki frowned at him. "That long already?" Sunghoon wondered ignoring Ni-Ki's question to tease him a bit more. "Three years, yes." Sunghoon chuckled.

"Hyung." Ni-Ki pouted, still holding on to the spoon full of ice cream which has already started melting. "Fine..." Sunghoon laughed at him. "Say 'Aaah'..." Ni-Ki said and Sunghoon did the exact as the younger wanted him to.

"I like it." Sunghoon laughed. "Of course, that you do." Ni-Ki smiled at him. "Well, now I trust you completely chic," Sunghoon said with a teasing voice. "Stop it, hyung." Ni-Ki laughed.

"How can I stop when you're laughing so beautifully at me?" Sunghoon said as he smiled at him. Ni-Ki's cheeks were already flushed red at that. "You're so cute." Sunghoon chuckled as he ruffled his hair. "You always say that to me." Ni-Ki smiled at him.
"It's true though," Sunghoon said out loud.

SunShine

How are you and Hoon hyung?

We're doing great, you hyung and Hee hyung?

Same hahaha

We just went on another date :)

No need to flex hyung 🙄

Look, who's talking >:(

😂😂😂

I still, can't believe that hyung thought that his fortune-telling is true...

*sighs*

Look, hyung if it weren't for his fortune-telling we wouldn't have enough drama in our life :)

This kid-

😃

I am right though 😌

I'll think about that :)

Okay :D

Well, gotta go I see hyung walking with a bouquet in his hands 🥺❤

How romantic 🙄

😠😠😠😠

Bye mah child

😊

Ni-Ki laughed out loud. "What are you laughing at all of a sudden?" Sunghoon laughed back. "I was teasing Sunoo hyung," Ni-Ki said while Sunghoon could only nod at him in return.

"I think that we should adopt a puppy," Ni-Ki suggested. "You know what?" Sunghoon glanced at him. "We should." He smiled at him. While Ni-Ki jumped in happiness. He rushed to his side and kissed him which did surprise Sunghoon who was making dinner for them.

"I love you," Ni-Ki said as he glanced at him. "I love you too," Sunghoon replied with a smile on his face. "But, my love will have to wait for me to prepare dinner for us," Sunghoon said and soon after that he kissed Ni-Ki's forehead and let go of him and Ni-Ki did the same.

They were happy. That was all that mattered. Even if that kiss they shared back in high school was a cause of their avoiding, it somehow did get them together in the end, with a little bit of help from Jake.

Who knows maybe, after all, Jake was the one who was a fortune teller in a somewhat funny way.

Thankfully they didn't have to live through the terrifying experience their friends did, but that's a story for some other time.