Part 1

Hello friends!

Thank you for being so patient. I announced M4 almost two years back. But then I had to put this story on hold for some reason. And I pulled it down. But after revamping this piece I am back with Mera Mafia Mera Mahiya. So here is the first chappy. Have fun.

Arnav POV

I sat in my cabin with a bored look on my face when Aman Mathur my dear friend and manager walked in with a drunk and scared Shashi Gupta in tow. Seriously? These people don't feel any shame while gambling away to their heart's content. But when it's time to reimburse sab mujhse darr kar kampne lgte hain. Rolling my eyes I leaned forward on my desk.

Once both of them were comfortable on the seats I passed a smirk to Shashi Gupta. The man was sweating bullets.

"Mr Gupta ya to aap mere casino ko pura amount pay krdijiye ya phir..."
(Mr Gupta either you pay my casino the entire amount or...)

"Listen...please...ASR I am bankrupt as of now. Several people are hunting me...as I am under a huge debt. And I lost all my assets to your casino last night. How do you expect me to...?"

I stood up and sauntered towards my ceiling-high windows. Everybody was working aggressively downstairs. They know how I love to inspect them from time to time.

"Business mein no compromise Mr Gupta. That is my first rule. Profit is everything to me."
(Business means no compromise, Mr Gupta).

I turned around to pass him a cold stare when his demeanour changed all of a sudden. I shared a look with Aman confused by the change. Mr Gupta wiped his face and gave me a dazzling smile. Has he lost it?

"Profit huh? Mr Raizada what if I offer you something that could give you a long-term profit?"

Intrigued I returned to my desk and gave him ample amount of time to explain this long-term profit of his. Watching my body language the man pulled out a photograph from his pocket and placed it on the desk.

"My daughter Payal Gupta. Mr Raizada don't you wish to have a family of your own someday? A loving wife and children waiting for your return? A home sweet home?"

I stared down at the photo. A girl stood with her hair open clad in denim. She looked pretty. Hmm. Interesting. I don't know about love. But yes I do wish to have a family soon. If this Payal Gupta will agree to this marriage then I can have what I always wanted. A family. My blood.

"And what about the girl? Does she know about me? Is she willing?"

"ASR my girl would love to marry a man like you. You have power, position and a name. But this is only possible if you clear my debt."

I am thirty-two. Nani and Di keep pushing me for marriage. This girl can be the answer to all my problems. I might only face a loss of 50 lakhs or so if l agree to this proposal. But if I don't accept this deal I would lose out on a lot of things. Hmmm. But I need to make sure that Shashi Gupta does not back out from this deal.

"Shashi Gupta agar deal sign krne ke baad tumne ya tumhari Payal ne mujhe double cross kia na to yaad rkhna mujhse bura koi nai hoga."
(Shashi Gupta if after signing this deal either you or your daughter Payal betrays me then keep in mind that nobody will save you from my wrath).

Gulping away he nodded his head in agreement. I gestured to Aman to prepare the papers for this deal. Half an hour later Shashi Gupta signed the papers with a smile on his face.

"I am really glad that we met ASR."

We shook hands and he left my cabin with a look that screamed pride. I could feel Aman's eyes on me. Picking up a paperweight from my desk I raised my eyebrow in his direction.