Character: Itsuka Y/N

Start from the beginning

Realizer: ACR-Oghma

ACR-Oghma Design

Weapons and Equipment: Musket and flintlock pistol (Formerly), Muramasa and Totsuka Blade (Spirit form), Dual Blade Tempest, Anti-Realizer Rifle or ARR

Weapons and Equipment: Musket and flintlock pistol (Formerly), Muramasa and Totsuka Blade (Spirit form), Dual Blade Tempest, Anti-Realizer Rifle or ARR.99, and Minuteman (Realizer)

Muramasa - Also known as the Spirit Killer or Seirei Hitogoroshi, it is a powerful sharp long katana blade painted in black, made from obsidian and other unknown materials. It was created originally to kill the first spirit and definitely their worse enemy because of its ability to cease a spirit from using a Reiryoku. Additionally, wounds, cuts, or any kinds of damage that has been dealt by this blade will never be able to heal unless the user either deactivates the passive, dies, or the weapon itself has been completely destroyed. Identical to a Sephira Crystal, Muramasa's blade changes depending on what emotion the user emits.

Totsuka Blade - It is a short pointed dagger holding an immeasurable Reiryoku inside, that has an ability to siphon Reiryoku out of the spirit's body just by simply tearing their flesh, or drip the spirit's blood into its blade. Drying its victim will make any spirit turn into human.

ACR-Oghma - It is a powerful Anti-Realizer made by Asgard Electronics exclusively to Y/N. It was designed to easily suppress and eliminate Realizers. Even though it is powerful, ACR-Oghma consumes a lot of Maryuko in exchange for high performance. It also makes the user's body feel an extreme pain and stress, and make the mind go crazy if it has been used frequently. Too much use of this Realizer can make the user numb or worse paralyzed within a certain period of time depending on how long it has been used. It is said that its power is comparable to Ashcroft Series, a unique series of Realizer made by Deus Ex Machina Industries.

ACR-Oghma Series Unique Features:

Disintegration - Using ACR-Oghma's palm, it can disintegrate any Realizer who have been touched by it into small parts. It consumes a lot of Maryuko from the user.

Magic Bank - It is a small tank attached into ACR-Oghma to provide extra Maryuko in case of emergency.

Siphon Magic - Within ACR-Oghma's territory, the user can continuously steal a very small amount of Maryuko from others.

Auto Battle Mode - ACR-Oghma will be controlled by an artificial intelligence if ever the user became unconscious or it has been activated. The only downside of using this ability, the artificial intelligence can only perform 50% of its performance and it consumes a lot of Maryuko continuously.

Dual Blade Tempest - A large twin laser blade included in the ACR-Oghma Series. It is said to be the sharpest blade ever existed. One of its unique features is depending on how much Maryuko the user put into the blade, the sharper it becomes. The user can also easily slice a diamond, a toughest material ever known, as long as there's enough Maryuko. It was created to fight a Realizer and can easily penetrate through their barriers and shields.

Anti-Realizer Rifle or ARR99 - A large Twin Rifle Mode included in the ACR-Oghma Series. It can be set into two modes. Pierce Mode and Burst Mode.

Modes:

Pierce Mode - Depending on how much Maryuko the user put into the rifle, it can create a thin or large single beam that will turn any target into minced meat, though it will need a few second interval to reload before it can be fired again.

Burst Mode - A rapid fire of beams that can shoot multiple targets at once, though unlike the Pierce Mode, its fire power is much lower the same with the Maryuko consumption, but it doesn't need to reload. As long as the user have mana, it can be fired without worrying about the ammo.

Minuteman - A bunch of unique set of missiles included in the ACR-Oghma Series. It was tested to easily nullify barriers made from Realizers upon impact. Although its power is comparable to a normal missile, it has a quick reactions, inertial guidance, high reliability, 100% accuracy, and long distance target capabilities. It also travels with a speed the same as sound making it difficult to evade. Though it is just a one time use only before it needs to be reloaded at the base again and consumes a lot of Maryuko to aim.

Additional Information From The Author

Itsuka Y/N is a kind and considerate person. He always cherish those people around him. But when he is in combat mode, his true nature was being revealed.

A scum, pervert, merciless, and a very cold blooded personality. He always tends to look down on his opponent, a very clever fighter, and when he is using his angel, he was turning into crazy due to the side effect of his powers.

His hatred towards the world was due to his harsh past, but because of his current family, this behavior was slowly being changed. He also has a soft side for Kurumi, though in early chapters, he was cautious at her. He also hiding his insane personality to others.

*****

A/N: If you're wondering, I changed the character design of your appearance from this,

I found it a little bit ugly, atleast for me, and so I changed it. Is the new one better, or do you still prefer the old one?

- 6/27/22

[Updated on 4/16/23]