Some Fun business in the nether (Abigail x Rain)

As Rain was lost in the nether, he felt like a complete idoit. Why? Well, he broke one single rule from his hometown, to try to protect his town, apparently he lost his ways. He heard that there is a princess that could haunt him down. He wanted to face her off and her father as well.

It felt like forever that rain was in the nether, trying to figure out which way was the right path. But he knew he wasn't alone, someone spying, in the shadows, watching him being lost and hopeless. Rain just waited for the perfect to attack the enemy that was watching him. He waited. And he waited. Till slash he grabbed his weapon and he saw someone who dodged his attack and throw his sword on the floor. It was just a second when he yield, he closed his eyes tightly. Once he opened them he saw a girl, the same age as him, he could tell on that. Was she the princess? She was looking rain with the face of "you entered my territory, now you will die" look. Her eyes were dark brown, her ginger hair was smooth, as her skin was like it was soft, and she is good looking. How can she be a princess and a warrior at the same time? She is pretty. Rain realized that he was staring at her for a long time and shook his head. The princess put down her spear and scoffed.

"Weak. Unprepared. So, your the invader huh?" Her tone was full of anger and curiosity as she looked at rains blue sea eyes.
"Yeah, I am. I think not anymore. If you could just help me find my wa-" Rain couldn't finished his sentence as he heard the princess laughed in his question.
"Help a mortal? Who isn't prepared for a battle." She said as Rain could feel like he skipped a beat, as it changed to a faster beat. "Do you want me in your place? In the realm of the underworld? No." Rain said as Abigail was scanning, thinking is she should let him go or kill him. Rain could see her eyes as he blushed slightly. He never fell in love. Wait. How is he sure it was love? He turned his face around, hoping she didn't notice. But she seemed to know already, as she felt the same too. His body was raging to touch her, and claim it his, he didn't wanted to but his body was in rage wanting the fun. "Let's go somewhere, intruder." She at last said something, but which made rain more heavy.
"Names. Don't want to be called intruder" Rain said, looking at her eyes again, but a serious way.
"Sure, what's yours?"
"Rain. My name is Rain. And what's yours?"
"I have a lot of titles, but Abigail."
Abigail Rain repeated her name in his head. Her name was perfect, just like her.
"Now rain, let's move." She said.

It felt like another hour in the heated underworld as he can also tell he was still raging for Abigail. He knew it was love, but was this feeling more then love? The feeling is deeper. Way deeper then love. But he wasn't sure.

Abigail wanted Rain to. Her body wanted him. She wanted to be claimed from someone, but a mortal. She never though of a mortal human. Yeah, she was one before, but falling in love from one? She couldn't think of that. But all she knew was her love for him.

After a minute or so, they made it to the nether fortress. It was all dark and the side had a lava river. They entered, blazes were floating as pigmans were staring at Rain. They went to a dead end where it was empty, as Abigail was facing the wall. Rain was confuse as he was about to question, Abigail kissed him. He kissed back as he wanted it to last longer, they then parted away.
"You kissed me." Rains expression was a surprise as Abigail's.
"You kissed back..."
They both didn't want to question but to kiss once more.
They fought for domain as Rain put his hand on Abigail's breast as she gasped as Rain won and explored her mouth, not leaving a spot untouched, while Abigail moaned on how he was also massaging her breast.
"If we want to do it, then we need a better place, don't you think?" Rain stopped massaging Abigail's breast.
"If we go to my room, the noises could be heard, this is a better place cuz no one has gone here except me" Abigail replied.
"Alright." Rain said as he kissed her back desperately and continued massaging Abigail's breast as she moaned on how good it was.
Rain didn't know how long it took as they kissed, but he knew one thing, they both wanted to go deeper.

Rain slowly went under Abigail's clothing and went to massage it under as Abigail closed her eyes and smiled and moaned. Rain then took off her shirt showing her bra. Rain then took off her bra as he started kissing and massaging Abigail's left breast. Sucking, kissing, and licking on her right breast as Abigail couldn't handle the feeling but moaned, that echoed the empty hall.

Rain undressed himself, showing off his abs as Abigail traced it with her finger, smiling seductively. Rain unbutton his pants as he was nothing but a underwear. He did the same with Abigail, leaving her with her underwear. He took off her bra as they both went back to kiss passionately. They continued parting away and kissing. As Rain started looking for Abigail's weak spot in her neck till he found it and sucked on it and licked it. He didn't want anyone near her as he started putting three hickey's on her neck.
"I want us to go neigh further down.." Abigail said as she moaned in her words as Rain stopped licking her neck.
"You really want huh~" Rain teased on the weak helpless princess as Abigail nodes.
Rain stopped licking as he pulled his underwear down and demands Abigail to suck at it. Abigail obeyed and sucked on his dick. Rain enjoyed it. Her wet mouth on his dick, sucking perfect. He moaned as Abigail played a bit with his dick seductively.

It took a while before rain was in his climax and cummed on her mouth, which Abigail had taste the cum and licked her mouth as she got up. She pulled her panties down and turned around, waiting for rains dick entered her ass. Rain did what she wanted. He put his dick in as Abigail yelped in the pain, rain thrust in and out slowly making Abigail to feel comfortable and steady before it went faster.
"R-ready" Abigail managed to say as Rain started thrusting in and out a bit faster.
Abigail was moaning and screaming on how good to feel love like this. As Rain was thrusting, he was touching her ass and swirling it in circle then lean onto her ear, saying i love you, and you though I was the weak, heh, looks who's bottom and uncontrollable, you. Those words made Abigail moaned a bit louder as Rain chuckles. Abigail felt that she hit her climax as she tried to hold it but it went out, cum everywhere.
"Sorry" Abigail said
"It's fine, release it all." Rains seductive voice hits Abigail's nerves and put her head on the wall as Rain started thrusting faster.

It took a while when they had fun. They panted sitting down as they were putting back their clothes. Their body didn't want to seperate each other. They wanted to be together. Who knew love could be that fun. They smiled each other and had their last final kiss.

Thanks Your_Friend_Jimmyfor requesting this UvU This is like the first cringe NSFW one shot I did, worth it. Want to see more of my books? Go to my other accounts: RiseOfThe_Dead and Breakdown345 now I go and have some moments of dark negative mind. *Jumps cliff*