A show off and the start of a war

Takemichi starts his work well it isn't until tomorrow as they've been called to watch the idol's rehears for the mean time and get to know them.

Hs met a fanged male on the way, another friend he knows he meets inside the room.

A war over him starts.

-------

Takemichi was exhausted from the date but he had fun too. Chatting with Mikey on his free times to which his friends hold so much disdain to - that he doesn't get.

They've been much more clingy when he came back from the date, not that he was complaining though.

So he doesn't dwell on it, if his friends don't like it he won't push. And he'll try not to be obvious when chatting with Mikey.

Apparently they hate it even more.

He doesn't really understand why they have this obvious hate for his phone, more precisely his chat mate.

What had Mikey done to them to hate seeing him on his phone?

Ah, maybe he'll think that later but now he's just going to prepare himself from meeting with idols and working in the same building as them.

Well more so to what Toman would be like, not to offend anyone but Mikey was a.. different breed is another way to call it, yeah.

So he practises, either putting make-up on Hina and her girlfriends or being their dress-up doll, welp he accepts the inevitable fate.

As he takes off once again for the day.

------------

~Time skip~
Set 2 weeks later

He wonders if his outfit was okay, well he guesses it is (he knows he has like shit fashion so no need to call out on that) since Emma came barging in with a bag of clothes. And a staff that had emailed him on what to wear and bring.

Then the clothes he wears are acceptable then. A black t-shirt, comfy grey sweats and a red hoodie tied to his waist.

He grips his bag as he takes in a deep breath and walks in the building. His shoes patting on the tiled floor his heart beats steadying as the sound resonates in his ears.

He wonders what the idol's would be like, would he meet calm and probably less terrifying idols? If so, he'd kiss Makoto when he comes back.

Now that he thinks about it his phone has been buzzing all day even now. He sighs and takes his phone from his pocket. Oh- that was Mikey..

When were the others sent?

...1am?!

Oh wait it's not shocking he texts him 24/7, every hour, minute if not seconds, he worries if he's skipping some of his shows. Because what kind of idol has 24/7 access to his phone? Like does Mikey-kun dance, sing and type all together??

Huh now that just gives him some weird imagination- does he have multiple copies of himself? Like what?

With his thoughts he doesn't know if he's supposed to calm down or freak out. He opts to just text back and not drive himself to madness from these weird thoughts or shit.

Mky☆

Mitchy!! if u meet an ugly money bitch with a death hawk and some guy with a big birthmark on his face don't tell them ur name! he's ugly too so dw

Sent 2 week ago • Read ✓

Mky☆

Bb! y r u not responding :(