└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Polnareff was lying on the bed, trying not to wince as the younger boy carefully wrapped his ankle in a fresh bandage his stand just created. He was doing a surprisingly good job at dressing the wound, cleaning and prepping it before hand with antiseptic wipes.

"So, where did you learn how to do this?" He propped his head up with his hands, taking his time to look at (Y/N) while he worked.

"Learn to do what?" 

"Dress wounds, you know, first aid all that jazz."

"First of all, never say that again."

"What, 'all that jazz'?"

"Yes, 'all that jazz'. It just bugs me," he accented his annoyance with a hard yank on the bandages, "And second, it's kinda an embarrassing story."

"Ooh, I love an embarrassing story. Please do continue pretty boy," he said, making the (H/C blush furiously.

"Well," he cleared his throat, "I just to want to be a doctor when I was younger. I even carried plasters and bandages wherever I went just in case."

"Do you still want to be doctor?"

"My grades... aren't too good. Well, they're not bad, I still pass and all they're just not good enough for me to be a doctor. I had to let go of that dream a long time ago," he sighed, tucking in the loose end of the cloth.

"Well," Polnareff sat up, coming face to face with the boy, "You could always be my little doctor. You're very good at this and I really don't mind you looking after me."

"Polnareff!!" he almost fell of the bed in embarrassment. 

"I'm joking," he laughed, "Well, I'm mainly joking."

"Get off my bed and call Mr. Joestar," he kicked the other young man in the butt, trying to force him off the bed.

"Your bed? I thought we were making some progress!"

"In your dreams."

The white haired stand user picked up the phone, leaning against the dressing table. He laughed softly at the pout on his new friends face, he was certainly very cute, that was for sure. 

"Mister Joestar! There was a stand user in our room, it was a weird man.. I'm not sure if he's a huge threat or just a nobody. He gives me the creeps though! And he got away! Damn it!!" he sat back down on the bed, his good leg on the floor, "Be careful! Even though nobody was around, my foot was cut!"

"Devo of 'The Devil' card?! Are you sure he said that," Avdol said, having taken the receiver from Joseph.

"Yeah, but,, I don't get it at all! I saw his stand! But even though it didn't move at all.. a piece of my ankle was cut off without me noticing. Anyway.. We'll meet you guys in 5 minutes. Room 1212 on the 12th floor? Got it. Make sure you let Jotaro and Kakyoin know too!"

"Polnareff?"

"What? You've decided to actually let me sleep in the bed instead of on the floor?"

"Wasn't there a creepy doll on the nightstand when we came in?"

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"Hello, room service? I've injured my ankle, could you bring me some aspirin? Polnareff of room 912. Thank you," out of the corner of his eye he spotted something, "(Y/N) I think I found that doll you were talking about!"

"Huh? Where was it?" the sounds of the shower stopped, followed by the bathroom door opening.

"Under the bed, must've knocked it off the bed during the fight."