Rishika : he doesn't know about it baby... That's why... We didn't tell him...

What they talking about.... It's really broke our heart seeing them like that.... We can say that they ware in so much pain....

Hobi :jin hyung should be also go to them.....

Ji-min : yes let's go I can't see Nonna's like that.... It's hurt....

Thay said with teary eyes....

Jin : let's go *i nodded with havey heart *

With that we started to take slow steps towards them.... But this time Ushi nonna shout...

Ushi: YES BECAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW.... HOW WILL HE.. HE'S TO MUCH BUSY WITH HER DO CALLED WIFE AND DAUGHTER  ...THAT HE FORGOT THAY WE ARE ALSO THERE....

About whom thay are talking about.... Wife dugther... Who are they....

Tae : about whom they are talking ...

Suga: I'm also thinking that.... Should we call mom and dad here....

Jin: no. Y/n is already angry.... I don't want to make situation wores....

We walk slowly towards them.... As Nonna's continue to talk they still haven't noticed us there.....

Mira :  if it's not dad's stubborness we don't have go through this....

What they talking about... What happened to them in India which make them like that.... We noticed that by now all the Nonna's crying hardly.... And y/n nonna is shaking badly.... She look Scread.....

Y/n : I'm not going to forgive me for this.. He snecth my chilhoo-

Y/n  nonna stop talking as she notice us.... And look at us with her red puffy eyes... Finding her silent other Nonna's also look at us.... Then kook run to y/n nonna and hug her....

Gugk :n-noona are you OK..... Why did you hurt yourself.....

Nonna didn't say anything nor she hug him back.... Just look at us blankly.... Which Scread us....tae and hobi also want to her..... And hug..... But what hobi said make Nonna's eyes teary and making her push them away gently.....

Hobi : don't cry nonna I can't see you like that it's hurt me it's hurt us.... Please.....i don't know what happened to you.... But I promise I'm going to protect you... Because you're our sister **crying **

Y/n : I'm off

Mira /ushi : y/n wait

Nonna say with coldly and walk out from there..... Ushi and Mira noona also run after her..... Namjoon, suga, and ji-min wants to Kookie,tae and hobi who are looking at exit with teary eyes.... I /jin hyung look at Agani, rishika, Teasha and Jasmine noona... Who are still sitting at floor with blank faces.... I want to Agani nonna and shook her a little.... She look at me  then at rest but didn't say anything and walk away.... Like  that rest of Nonna's also lift.... It's hurt us..... Looking at their cold eyes and blank face... We're Scread ...are thay also going to hate us now.....

Jimin: hyung did thay also hate us now.....

Kookie : why didn't she hug me back like she did last time....

Tae : what's our fault

They said while crying.....

Hobi : we are really bad brothers.... We can't even help Nonna's.... Evil Nonna's are right we are useless.....

Hearing him we completely lost..... He's always cheerful from all of us.... But he's hurt now.... We all are....

Suga : why can't just God give us happiness... Like everyone..... We're do happy in the morning but God got jealous take that away.....  I HATE YOU GOD.....

He shout look up.....

End of pov

Aother pov **

Thay all are hurt..... Sushant because he again hurt his daughters and make them feel unwanted.... Rajput sisters because they're feeling burdan on their dad ....because they want father's love.... But couldn't get..... Bts because they're thinking their Nonna's Hate them..... They all are hurt and broken..... But they need each other to be fixed ....they need time to be fixed...

To be continued......

Precap "

??: how dare you to speak infornt of me..... Get out of my class.... You bad luck.....

??: I dare you say that again.....

*slep *

??: this what you got when you mess with me.. You shit....

??: how *punch *dare *punch *you *punch *touch *punch *my *punch *brother....

??: we are sorry Nonna's please don't hate us... We can't take it *crying **

??:I'm coming back to destroy you'r all you happiness..... **Evil laugh ***

Sorry for the mistake.....

Do vote and comment.....

Tata..... Adios amigos