𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐔 𝐧 𝐯 𝐞 𝐢 𝐥 𝐞 𝐝  𝐓 𝐫 𝐮 𝐭 𝐡 𝐬𝟐𝟕𝟔 𝐀𝐂 | 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤

𝐔 𝐧 𝐯 𝐞 𝐢 𝐥 𝐞 𝐝 𝐓 𝐫 𝐮 𝐭 𝐡 𝐬
𝟐𝟕𝟔 𝐀𝐂 | 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤

"That infuriating bastard!" Jon sneered as he threw his helmet to the ground. The metal headwear clanged loudly, and rolled to the foot of the bedpost. The redhead was experiencing another hissy-fit, fuming with all the seven hells' inferno. There was nothing that could be done to save the redhead's boiling anger. The calm Griff was far beyond pulling back into a calm headspace, not even his closest friends could mend the pulsing rage in his veins. Rhaegar, Arthur, and Nyrella could only watch as Jon furiously sat down near the wine table, and poured himself a goblet of the dark red liquid, that same color as his face. He poured and poured until the liquid went up to the rim of the goblet, then he hurriedly swallowed the contents with a single breath.

The first day of the joust had finished spectacularly. Everyone was enthralled and satisfied with the competitors moving to the next round, except for dear Jon. The Griff did not make the cut which angered him. However, it was losing to Lord Gerion of House Lannister that fuelled his rage into the levels of the burning sun. It angered him immensely that he walked out of the jousting tourney without looking back. As he did, Gerion made snickering remarks to the redhead. This took every fiber of Jon's body, not to turn back and brutally punch the laughing lion off his horse. However, clouded by hatred by the Lannister, Jon was disappointed in himself, humiliated. He had the confidence to win the match, and everything played how it played until that point. He wanted so badly to be with his friends in the next rounds.

Nyrella had witnessed everything in the royal booth, along with Lukas. The two of them were on opposing sides when it came to the joust between Gerion and Jon. Obviously, Nyrella cheered for her favorite redhead, while Lukas cheered loudly for his uncle Gerion. However, when Jon was unhorsed. Nyrella could sense the things were not going to go in favor of friendly sportsmanship. When Jon walked off, she had to go after him. Lukas understood the situation, feeling terrible as well for how his uncle handled the situation. He offered to watch the rest of the joust for her, and recite the details to her at a later time. Nyrella thanked the blue-eyed boy before running after Jon.

When she trailing after Jon, she also grabbed the attention of Rhaegar and Arthur, who had already finished their jousting tournament. The two casually waited by the training tents for the games to be over. It was not until they heard the familiar yells of the silver maiden, did they see Griff stomped while Nyrella tried to keep up with his long strides. Without another thought, the two drop everything to assist Nyrella with Jon. They knew that Jon would not do anything he would regret in his hurricane mood, but still wanted to be there just in case for his safety.

That is how all four of them ended up in Jon's quarters, watching the latter drink himself to numbness, in hopes to clear today's hectic events. Nyrella looked out of the window, watching the sun set down over the horizon. A little more than an hour later, it would be pitch black outside, marking the end of the first day of Viserys' tourney. Yet, there was still celebration to be held even if midnight came. Candles were invented for a reason, no doubt for the purpose to party till daybreak.