✧chapter two✧

Start from the beginning

While loid thinks of himself as a spy, Anya wanders around exploring the city.
Until Anya got stuck in the crowd.
And [name] is trying to reach it.

[Name]: Ah you are so stupid, don't wander around without me!

Loid can only be frustrated, because they are very conspicuous.

Finally the kind old woman returned [name] and Anya to loid and told them to hold hands so that his children would not get lost.

Loid: I can't fight the enemy with my hands full,But what can I do, I still have legs to fight.

[name] looked at him strangely.

Meanwhile, Anya ran to hide because she heard the word enemy from loid's mind.

Anya waved her hand at [name] to give him a code that he should also go into hiding.

[Name]: The aliens have attacked!?

[name] flinched as if he understood the code from anya.

He also hides behind Anya.

while loid wonders what they are doing.

Loid:What are you doing?

Anya:Alert

[Name]: Danger is coming!

Loid:I did something to make them wary?Is it too soon to join hands?Am I hated? This is terrible....,I have to maintain a good relationship with them until this mission is completed.

Many questions popped up in loid's mind, while Anya gasped because she and her brother could bring world peace.

Anya whispers something to [name], they come out of hiding and try to help loid to understand about them.

Anya: Anya likes peanuts and doesn't like carrots...

Anya nudged [name] with her elbow.

[Name]: o-oh, I like meat and sweet food, but I don't like vegetables.

Anya averted her gaze and pointed to a shop sign

Anya: Anya likes crunchy bacon!

Loid: that's not the way to read the word bakery

[name] looks at Anya with a disdainful smile.

while Anya blushed with embarrassment.

He went to the man who sold the posters and bought them.He gives the coin to the seller.

Once again [name] laughed disdainfully.

Loid: The price is 1 dalc so it's not enough If 10 pent.

Once again Anya blushed with embarrassment.

What a shame.

Loid:Don't you think he's not really that smart?The crossword was just a coincidence?Maybe I should change...

[name] and Anya gasped, they were about to be replaced by another child.

[name] trembled, bad thoughts filled his brain. Meanwhile Anya started crying and whining to loid.

Anya:Don't throw us away!

People started whispering behind the loid.

Loid:Why are you crying?

Loid panicked, the two twins began to cry attracting the attention of those around them. Now they branded him a bad father.

Loid:What should I do?....

Loid: I bought peanuts and chocolate so don't cry okay?

Anya: peanuts!

[Name]: You are easy to bribe