•Nessa's Party~ Chris•

818 words
--------------------------

Y/n's POV:

the triplets invited me to go to Nessa's birthday party. i didn't really know her very well, but i knew who she was. i've never met her before nor did i know that the triplets met her and i've been friends with them since we were 4 years old. they told me to dress old school because that was the theme. i bought a pretty good outfit for the party and started getting ready. i put it on and looked in the mirror at myself and thought it looked good enough. i took a couple pictures and texted Matt saying that i was ready.

Nessa

hey Y/n! it's Nessa! Nick
gave me your number.

oh hi Nessa!

what does your outfit look like?

it's nothing special

oh come on! can i see a picture?

yeah of course!
*sends picture*

omg! it looks so cute!

awe thank you girlie!

anyway, i'll see you when
you guys get here! 🤍

🤍🤍
Read 4:45

i was so excited to see everyone and Nessa of course. Matt pulled into my driveway and i climbed into the van.

"wow Y/n, you look amazing," Madi commented.

"yeah you look amazing!" Nick agreed.

"thank you!" i say.

"you do look good, Y/n," Matt said.

"thanks Matty," i say smiling.

Chris couldn't keep his eyes off of me, i have been dating him for about 6 months now. it has been really nice. we were sitting in the back of the van. Matt started driving and Chris whispered to me, "you look beautiful, babe," he said kissing my cheek.

"awe thank you babe," i say smiling.

we made it to the party, we got out and me and Chris walked in arm in arm. Nessa ran up to us to greet us.

"omg you guys look so good!" she said, then she looked at me and her eyes widened. "Y/n, you look more beautiful in person than in your picture!"

"thank you, Nessa!" i say as she hugs me.

"also, it is very nice to meet you," she added on.

i chuckled and looked at Chris, he smiled at me and dragged me in. Nessa's place looked so nice! i met a whole lot of people, Charli, Noah... a whole lot of other people that i've always wanted to meet. the music wasn't to loud but people were talking and dancing. i didn't know what to do while i was there. i mostly stayed close to the triplets and Madi. i guess i zoned out because Madi and Nessa took me to a bathroom.

"hey Y/n, are you okay," Nessa asked.

"yeah i'm fine," i say, lying, normally i'm fine with this type party and wouldn't want to make a big deal about it, but i was having a hard time breathing and my vision was starting to get blurry. Chris was mainly the person to know that i have problems with crowds.

"are you sure, you are really pale," Madi asked.

"i don't know.. am i?" i say turning around to look at the mirror. holy crap, i look like a ghost, i turn back to them.

"do you want us to get Chris?" Madi asked.

"please.." i say.

Madi and Nessa leave and i stay in the bathroom. i didn't want to ruin Nessa's party, i didn't want to make a big deal about something so little. i jump up and sit on the counter, when the door opens and Chris walks in with two bottles of water.

"hey babe, are you okay?" he asked closing the door.

"i mean im fine, i guess i'm really pale," i say.

"you are," he says. he comes between my legs.

"i got you a water, drink it please," he says.

he hands me one of the water bottles, i open it and take a few sips.

"im sorry," i say.

"why are you sorry?" Chris asked.

"i feel like im ruining Nessa's party," i say.

"baby, your not ruining anything," Chris says. "Matt, Nick, Madi, and Nessa are all worried out there, nobody else knows that your feeling this way."

"their worried about me?" i ask.

"yes of course they are!" Chris exclaims. "now come on, we're going home."

"no!" i say. "i don't want to leave, i don't want to make Matt, Nick, and Madi leave, i don't to make you leave, i don't want Nessa to feel-"

"stop!" Chris says. "i don't care if i leave, Matt and Nick don't care if they leave, they are actually started to freak out because of all the people, Madi is gonna stay the night so she's not coming with us, and Nessa doesn't care if we leave, she understands."

"are you sure?" i ask.

"yes of course," he says smiling.

i smile and hug him, i love this kid so much, he's always go generous and caring.