•Shopping~Nick•

500 words
---------------------

i have a teeny tiny bit of social anxiety. my best friends Nick, Matt, and Chris are the only ones who know. i mean my parents know, but they don't see it as much as the triplets do. today me and Nick were going shopping at the mall, the worst but the best place.

"you'll be fine i promise," Nick said as Matt was dropping us off.

"i know i will," i said.

Matt pulled in and i took a breathe, we got out, Matt said be careful, and we went in. we went into a few stores and so far i was doing good, mainly because we haven't been to the center of the mall yet. then Nick wanted to go to a store that was near the center. lord have mercy, this wasn't going to be good. as were walking through the center, i got really nervous. Nick noticed and put his arm around my shoulders to try to calm me down.

"it's okay it's okay, i'm here, i won't leave you," he said, i look up at him and smile, he smiles back.

we finally make it to the store and i feel much better, not only did Nick help me with my problem, he made sure i was okay. after we were done with the store, we went to go get something to eat. Nick had a slice of pizza and i had a salad.

"hey if you want to leave because your worried, i'm sure Matt wouldn't have a problem picking us up," Nick said.

"i can make it to a few more stores," i say.

"you sure?" he asks.

"i'm sure," i say.

we got done eating and went to a few more stores, we were in one store and my anxiety what about to go through the roof. people just kept coming in and it kept going near us, at least that's what it felt like. luckily, Nick dragged me out of there and called Matt.

Nick and Matt's call:

bold: Matt
plain: Nick

hello?
you have to come pick us up
is Y/n alright?
not really, she's freaking out and worrying about things
okay okay, me and Chris are on our way
okay thank you

we were walking to exit, i stopped, Nick stopped with me and looked at me worried.

"what wrong?" he asked.

"i'm sorry, we're leaving because of me," i start to say. "text Matt not to come and i can handle it."

"no Y/n, no," Nick starts. "we are leaving, i don't care about the stores or stuff like that, i care about you. your worried and on edge of getting a panic attack, we're going home."

i smile and hug him, "thank you, Nick."

"your my best friend, your welcome," he says.

long story short: Matt made it, we hopped in, Chris starting making jokes to make he happy and not worried, and i felt much better because i'm with my bestest friends.