"Yeah-yeah. I remember it so clearly!", Karina answered faking her smile.

How can she forget? She remembers his word almost every single day and every single minute. He was the guy who was trying to take away her wife from her and hell yeah, Karina hate him the most in this world since then.

"About that... actually... I'm trying to confess to her tomorrow-"

"THE HELL-NO!", Karina jumped from her seat and because of her high-pitched angry voice, now everyone was looking at her full of curiosity and confusion.

"Excuse me?", Jeno looking at Karina, the same as everyone was looking at her right now. He was startled of course.

"I SAID NO YOU CAN'T AND YOU WON'T", Karina stated it again and as clearly as she can. Again, Jeno became much more confused by her words.

"Huh?"

"DIDN'T I SAY TO YOU TO ASK THE PERSON IF SHE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP OR NOT?? DID YOU DO THAT OR NOT", Karina stated again, holding both her arms in front of her in silent madness. Eyes on fire while looking at him, but Jeno was dumb enough to not get the idea from it.

"No. Why should I? If I confess, it's not like she'll accept it or-"

"JUST ASK HER FIRST, DAMN IT! I'm leaving! Bruh...", Karina couldn't take his nonsense any longer and walked away from the group. Everyone including Jeno just looked at her full of confusion, and dumb Jeno still couldn't understand the meaning behind all of this.

Karina came back to her waiting room, fuming in anger. Jealousy over Jeno for Winter was ridiculous because she know whatever Jeno do, Winter was still hers. FOREVER. Fullstop.

To ease her anger and Karina know her calming pills were somewhere else than here, she took her phone to call her emergency number. Soon enough, the other line picked up and Karina poured everything she had in her mind.

"Hell--"

"WINTER BABY!!"

"Huh?"

"DID YOU MEET THAT RASCAL BASTARD COWARD I HATE HIM SO MUCH, JENO TODAY??"

Winter who was in the other line couldn't help but scoff a little bit at Karina's sudden madness but at the same time silly. Winter laughed silently thru the phone and take a deep breath before answering her wife again.

"No, babe. Why~?", she asked.

"GOOD!!", Karina said and Winter giggles too much now. Karina is just being Karina, jealous over nothing.

"Why? Did something bother you there? Did you miss me? Or did you jealous too much until you asked me that kind of question?", Winter teased and Karina rolled her eyes in anger at every thought of her to that guy.

"Winter, come on..."

"No-no, Rina. Tell me what's wrong~", Winter managed to stop laughing to carefully hear what might her wife gonna tell her, even though she already thought that her story later gonna be another bizarre jealousy again. But, no worries. Winter loved how much the older girl was jealous of her.

"Okay. So, listen. Jeno came and he told me he gonna confess his feelings to the girl he-"

"He came? There?? Why???", Winter was now confused.

"YES, HONEY! HE CAME HERE BECAUSE HE BECAME A NEW CHARACTER FOR THIS ROM-COM DRAMA AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM!", Karina bawled.

"Yes, I do. You hate him until every time you saw him in your dreams at night, you'll make sure to kick his balls until he fainted. That's how much you hate him~"

"YESSSSS, THAT'S IT! SO TODAY HE CAME AND TOLD ME THAT HE GONNA CONFESS. TO YOU. TOMORROW. AND I SAID NO!!"

Shouting to her phone, the only thing Karina could hear after that was Winter's cute laughter. Sure, it was kinda annoying when Karina was this mad. But how could she be mad toward that girl? That's her wife. Her everything.

"Babe~ Calm down~", Winter giggled.

"Can I kick his balls for real? I mean, I only do that in my dreams! Can I do that in real life too? Please say yes, Winter...", Karina cries. But definitely, Winter's answer gonna be a "No". She didn't want her wife to get sued because she kick someone's balls.

"I promise if he ever comes to me tomorrow, I'll just say first that I'm in a relationship before he can say anything. Okay?", Winter tried to calm her angry wife down. Plenty, but it didn't help much.

"Fine....", Karina cried again and Winter could only laugh.

"Just be a good girl there, and I'll give you a present when we got home~", Winter said and now Karina's eyes widen in happiness. Who didn't like gifts anyway? Also, the thought of Winter crawling on her body to release her tension was really a good idea. Suddenly Karina's felt like drooling, over something she was too sure gonna happen later.

"I PROMISE! THANKS, BABY! GOTTA GO! LOVE YOU! SEE YA! MUAH MUAHHH!"

and Karina shrieking inside the waiting room by herself, over something she thought by herself.

_____________

author's note*

Hey guys! Just pls choose one between this two~ It's for the story FUTUREEEEE and it's up to you!

I'll choose the most vote for the storyline 😎👍🏼

1. With Villains
2. With Challenges / Obstacles (no villain)

THIS STORY FUTURE IS IN YOUR HANDS!!! 💃🏻