three

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

"Aeri..."

"Yes, Winter. Why?"

"Am I looking fine to you?", Winter turned her chair around towards her cousin.

Face decorated with make-up, specialized by Ningning. Hair by Aeri since she was good at it. White wedding dress wrapped around Winter's slim figure.

It's the day.

The room's door suddenly opens, revealing Karina who walking toward her in another wedding dress. Different make-up styles than what other people keep saw in Karina's pictorial, this time her make-up was looking so natural and ethereal.

"Hi, Winter~", she greeted the younger girl.

"Hi, Karina", Winter smiled back.

Ning and Aeri who was just beside slowly backed up while covering both their wide-open mouth. Eyes looking at those soon-to-be newlyweds teasingly and Aeri scooted her girlfriend out of the room with her in an awkward walk.

The only one left inside the waiting room was Winter and Karina.

Both look at each other, from head to toe. Awed and amazed by each other's beauty and Karina was the first one who ends their silent eye roaming with a chuckle.

"You look amazing, Winter", Karina continued with her eye smile. Winter was startled by the sudden statement and her eyes moved, looking at herself to avoid any embarrassment.

"Did I?", Winter asked.

"Yes, you are. Here~", Karina handed their wedding bouquet to Winter, and with her trembling finger Winter slowly took it from her.

Eyes were glued to the bouquet. White and beige color flowers were in it. It was beautiful, no kidding. Later Winter shifted her eyes towards Karina with her little smile, looking at her beauty, and her mouth reacted in reflex.

"You were beautiful too~", Winter smiled full of honesty, because it wasn't a lie at all.

"Thanks. See you at the isle~"

....

Today is the day that everyone waiting for. It's the wedding day and Winter was so nervous about it. She's not sure if Karina feels the same because when they met just now, the older girl looked much more relaxed than she is right now.

Winter waited nervously until the hall-door was opened. She's holding her father's hand tight while her other hand holding the wedding bouquet. The doorway later reveals Karina with her father on her side, smiling happily at Winter.

Winter knew that this was an arranged marriage. But to mention again, it happened with no hatred or business-related. It's just a peaceful arranged marriage where Winter wishes for her life to be better later without burning her aunt and uncle anymore.