Kaigaku stopped eating on the woman's arm and spat out its flesh right in front of the woman and Kaigaku swipedface to take out the blood left on her face.

"You know your flesh is tasteless...! I thought your meat was delicious but I was wrong!"

So Kaigaku his arm in front of the woman while in front of the woman his own, he couldn't help but be terrified.

"You are afraid of your own?" Kaigaku tasks
While the woman just stared at him with mixed fear on her face.

"You want to taste your away...! So you know how tasteless your own is!"

Kaigaku stooped and walked towards the woman while the woman was crawling away from Kaigakut Kagaku stepped on her foot and broke the woman's foot and cried out in pain to the woman.

"AHHHHH it's hurt!!!"

Kaigaku pulled the woman's hair again onto a chair and made her sit there as he pulled the woman the blood leaked the woman's other alike a faucet with the excessive force of the blood flowing in the woman's arm and the blood was scattered around.

When the woman was sitting on the chair, Kaigaku took another one of her arms and slowly toyed with the woman's finger. when he suddenly bought it he bought a woman's finger and could hear the breaking of its bone.

*Crack*

"Ah"

The Ah cried out in great pain and she returned once again to one-third fourth and fifth until all the woman's fingers were completely broken.

And Kaigaku wondered why the woman was not dead despite the tortures she had inflicted.

"Why are you still alive today?"

The woman did not speak until Kaigaku saw Kaigaku the woman's body her heart was still beating.

The woman still didn't answer him so he was so annoyed with her that he broke the woman's head and took its brain to kill a lot of blood dripped when Kaigaku opened Kaigaku man's head and he saw the woman's brain.

But he was not interested in eating it so he just let the woman's body fall to the ground and bathed in its blood
so he let it be kaigaku and walked out of the basement while he was walking he changed his form he became a human again
when he got back to his man he left the basement and went to his room.

.
.
.
.
.

While you were in the room were stood on your futon and opened the window when you opened it you saw that it was night

If you think you're home tonight you are sure you meeting a man.

So tomorrow morning you're leaving here you suddenly thought you did take a bath in case you don't know where their bathroom is here.

You went out of your room and walked inside Zenitsu's home came to a corner you saw the man you had dumped earlier.