Little Xian just nodded even though he didn't understand, because his age was still relatively small, he didn't know what they said and did.

Xian is a little boy who is quite ignorant but he is very sweet with his family.

"Never mind, you don't need to argue early in the morning. It's time you to leave now " Wang Yibo interrupted his wife and younger cousin.

"Wleeek ..."

Cheng Xiao stuck out her tongue while laughing mockingly.

Xiao Zhan chicked a little,

"Watch out you little girl "

then he left after kissing the two people he loved. Their lives are very harmonious, many couples are jealous to see their quiet home life.

What they see is only love between the two. Xiao Zhan had left the dining table a moment ago, Cheng Xiao had also completed his breakfast.

"Ge, I will leave with Xian, my class will start at 9, now it is still at 7.15 minutes. I will get ready first"

Cheng Xiao moved from the dining table. Wang Yibo nodded in understanding, anyway today there is no urgent job, he can bring it with him.

"Xian, finish your food, at 9.30 we leave. Okay?"

Yibo's hand formed the letter O. Xian smiled and responded with his finger in the form of O as well.

Wang Yibo ruffle his little son's black hair and left the dining table after finishing his breakfast.

Xiao Zhan had left his yard nearly 25 minutes ago, he drove his favorite black car. The distance of the boutique is indeed a little far, it might take approximately 35 minutes from his home.

******

He does often drive his own car without a driver, other than Wang Yibo and Xian, he does not want anyone else with him in his car.

No idea, this has become his habit. Xiao Zhan turned to the side, he patted his forehead.

"Ah, damn it. My notes are left behind , almost reaching the boutique "

Xiao Zhan turned his car, he took the rotary path to return to his residence he could not carry out his duties without that important note, there contained a client's request about the clothes he would work on.

A few minutes later Xiao Zhan returned to his residence, he immediately ran to the upper room he saw Xian sitting watching his favorite Spongebob cartoon,

Yeah anyway his class was still more or less 1 hour. Xiao Zhan climbed the stairs, he ran a little in a hurry.

"Oh, gege are you back?"

Xiao Zhan ran into Cheng Xiao, who was full of sweat. +

"Xioxio, you just exercised?" Cheng Xiao smiled,

"Of course Ge, I have to maintain my weight"

Cheng Xiao moved his hand to the right and left.

"I see"

Xiao Zhan ignored and then moved to open the door of the room.

Seeing his husband who was wearing his shirt, it seemed like he was getting ready to go to the office.

"Honey, are you back? Is there something left ?"

Wang Yibo saw the shadow of Xiao Zhan standing behind him from the makeup glass in front of him.

Xiao Zhan then smiled and nodded

"I forgot to bring my note, I was going to reach the office but I immediately returned"