| 7 |

| LONDON LUXE |

chapter seven ..

| june 8th |

"Cameron stop fucking playing and open this door!" I knocked on his door repeatedly. He was being childish by telling my business to Duke on the phone.

"LOLO, why you yelling?!" my mama shouted from downstairs. "Because yo stupid son!" I said then continued knocking on the door.

"You stupid." I heard Cameron say which made me suck my teeth. "When you come up out that room just know that's yo ass." I said then walked away from his door and walked downstairs to my mama.

"Ma, your son gon' get his behind beat if he keep messing with me." I said then sat down on the couch rubbing my stomach.

"Mm... you hungry?" she asked me and I nodded my head yes. "You gon' cook?" I asked her and she nodded her head while looking for a movie on the fire stick.

"Ima cook around six." she said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Six? I'll be done died by then." I said since that was damn near two hours away.

"Oh girl hush, the meat still thawing." she said and I twisted my lips to the side. "You want me to run to the store?" I asked her and she looked at me and laughed.

"Impatient ass." she shook her head. "Mama i'm hungry." I pouted. "Go head Lo." she said and I smirked then grabbed my purse.

"Get a good steak with three in the pack." she said and I nodded then went to the stairs getting ready to yell. "CAMERON, I need my phone now!" I shouted then heard the door open and footsteps approaching.

He walked down the stairs with a smirk on his face and I mugged him. I held my hand out for my phone while tapping my foot. "We got some shit ta talk about." he pointed at me and I pushed him then snatched my phone.

"Who told you ta go through my phone?" I asked him. "I did." he pointed at himself. "Learn how to mind yo damn business." I mugged him.

"I'll snatch that wig off." he said and I fake laughed. "I'll snip ya dreads off so fuck around if you want to. Ma, I'll be back." I said then walked out the door and he followed behind then we got inside the car.

He adjusted the seat to his likings as I started the engine and got the music going. "I can smoke in here?" he asked me already holding the wood and the lighter.

"You was gon' do it anyways." I said and he nodded his head at me. "You know me so well." he said sparking the lighter and I shook my head then got on my phone going to my DM's seeing heart eyes from some bitches ian never seen before.

camilexo

Replied to your story