chapter 4.

~Time skipped to after school~

Third Person POV:

The school day was over, Finally. Robin walked over to Steve, who was leaning against his car with sunglasses on.
"STEVE! STEVE! STEVEEEE!" Robin shouted as she waved to him.
Steve took his sunglasses off and chuckled seeing Robin.  "Why so excited, Rob?" He said, grabbing his keys out of his pocket, opening the drivers door and quickly sitting down.
Robin had a brighter smile on, opening the passenger side door and quickly getting in. "So? Why so happyyyy? Steve said as he started the car and turning on the radio to both him and Robin's favorite station. "Nancy and I are officially dating!!" Robin said so happily. "Really? That's amazing! Im so happy for the both of you!" Steve had a bright smile on aswell. "Really?"  She said. Robin didnt know what his reaction would be, him being Nancy's ex and all. And then she started To have little tears run down her cheeks, She quickly wiped them away though. "Of course Rob. You're my bestfriend and I couldn't of been more happier for you. Your Gay-Ass finally found love." He said as he chuckled again. "Oh my gosh Steve. I'm so glad to have you as my bestfriend" Robin then turned up the radio And both her and Steve started singing like crackheads.

Nancy's POV:

I walked into my house, seeing my mother cooking dinner. "Hey honey! How was school?" She asked me. "It was great Mom!" I replied back to her. While she was cooking, she made a confused face but had a smile. "Sounds like something exciting happened today. You haven't seemed this excited since....you know." She somewhat sadly said. "I know mom...It's a little personal right now what happened. But I'll explain later!" I said running to my room. "Okay...?" My mom said.

Now I'm in my room, laying on my bed. All of the sudden my phone rang. I got up, picking up the landline phone, wondering who could it be? "You've reached Nancy Wheeler, what's up?" I said. "Hey Nance! It's Robin, Steve gave me your Number" Robin said as she chuckled on the phone. I softly giggled. "Oh hey Robin. What's up?" I asked. "I was wondering if you wanted to....maybe...uhhhh go to lunch..at uhh..the dinner thats...  near the arcade?" She shyly asked me. My face turned red and I smiled. "Id love to, Robin! I'll come pick you up at 11:00." I kindly said. "O-oh! Alright. I'll see you then! Bye, Nance" Robin said. "Bye Robinnn~" I said teasingly before hanging up the phone.
I then went back to laying down, looking at the ceiling. "Dinner time kids!" Mom called. I got up and walked downstairs to go eat.

Robin's POV:

I was pacing around my room, walking in circles speaking out loud with Steve sitting down at my desk. "She said yes...she said yes..what do I wear? What do I say? How do I act around her!?" I shouted. Steve then turned around, looking at me with him raising a brow. "Robin! ROBIN!" He shouted at me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "H-huh? What?!" I said anxiously. "Robin, just be yourself. Nancy didn't fall in love with a girl who dresses a certain way or acts a certain way. She fell in love with you, Rob! She fell in love with you for being you! Y-O-U!" Steve shouted, with a very firm and serious voice.
I smiled slightly. "T-thanks Steve....." I mumbled and blushed, scratching the back of my neck. "I guess I just got a little anxious...it's my first date after all!" I slightly laughed. "Rob, I fully understand. I've been on many dates, So I know." Steve chuckled.

Steve POV:

Robin and I are very good friends. Yeah, we went to the same school, but me and her barley knew each other then. She knew who I was, I was that popular basketball boy, but I changed. I changed for the better. We worked at scoops-ahoy icecream shop in Starcourt mall. We became closer and closer since then, in a platonic way of course. Now we work at a blockbuster store together. She's my partner in crime, and im her partner in crime.
I'm glad me and her met, we have alot in common. I always try and help her in anyway. And she always tries to help me in anyway she can.
I got off the chair I was sitting in, I walked up to her putting both my hands on her shoulders, shaking her. "You- need- to- shut- up- and- just- be- your- self-!!" I shouted at her as I shooked her. I took my hands off her shoulders and smiled at her. Robin then smiled back at me. We both chuckled. "Rob, she loves you for who you are. Don't change your Gay-Ass for anyone." I said giving a warm smile. "Thank you Steve. You're the best bestfriend I've ever had!" She said to me. "Same goes to you, Robin!" I said back.
I then grabbed my bag, opening it and slowly grabbing some playboy magazines. "Now let's look at some hot ladies, Robin!" I said, smirking and then chuckled. "and boobies." I also said laughing. "Steve, never say boobies again." She said laughing. I always loved teasing her by saying that. We are always joking around, as you can tell.

A/N: finally got this chapter done! I've been pretty busy lately, but it's here! Hope you all loved it<3