chapter 3.

Nancy POV:

It was nearly lunch time. I got to see Robin in science and Social Studies already. Yes, I was nervous around her. But I did try to act casual. I'm walking in the hall and noticed Robin wasn't at her locker. So what did I do? I walked over to her locker quietly, slipping the letter into it. And fastly walked down the hall to get to the cafeteria. I usually arrive earlier then others when I come back from English.

Third Person POV:

"Hey! Robin!" Steve shouted down the hall. Robin was opening her locker not noticing a letter falling to the floor as lightly like a feather. "Yo Steve!!" She shouted back. Steve walked closer to her Giving a confused look at the ground, leaning against the lockers. "What's that?" He said, pointing at it. "What's what?" Robin questioned. "Uhmmm the letter that just fell out your locker, stating Robin B." Robin picked it up looking at it for a good solid 10 seconds. "It has a heart on it...." She mumbled. "Open it!" Steve quietly shouted. "Okay okay fine...but what if it's something bad?" Robin questioned in a worried tone. Steve didn't reply, he just looked at Robin raising his one eyebrow. She Open the letter and started to read the first part out loud, she usually reads things out loud. "Dear Robin...."
After She finished reading the letter she was a blushing mess. Steve looked at her making a concerning face. "Uhhh Robin? You...okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah...I'm great actually..." Robin read the letter over probably 6 times now. "Soooo what does it say? Who's it from.....?" Asking in a soft tone. "It's from Nance...she....she loves me...she loves me!" Robin shouted, not noticing her loud tone. "With a capitol R?" Steve whispered. "Y-yeah...yeah!" Robin whispered with an overly excited voice. Steve looked at the clock above one of the classrooms, realizing they both were almost late for lunch. "Come on Robin, it's lunch time and we are going to be late-" Robin then interrupted Steve. "Okay okay...let's go, but do not and I mean do not follow me and Nancy. I want to talk to her alone..-" Steve then interrupted Robin. "So you guys are gonna eat outside together I assume?" Giving Robin a smirk. "YES DINGUS" She shouted and started speed walking towards the cafeteria with her lunch. Steve then followed her, also speed walking with his lunch.

Robin's POV:

Here I am, speed walking to the cafeteria. I got Nancy's letter in my locker, reading it over and over again. I was a blushing mess but overly excited. Being a lesbian in the 80s was a not so great thing. But that's who I am. I like girls and always liked girls. No one can change me for who I am. I opened the cafeteria doors
I walked over to Nancy and grabbed her wrist gently. She looked at me blushing and I looked into her eyes blushing aswell. She got up and I took her outside. We then began eating lunch behind the bleachers, hoping no one would see us.

Third person POV:

"H-hey Robin! What's going on?! Why are we rushing outside to the bleachers?" Nancy questioned her. "SHUSH! Give me a second to process all this" Robin said as she sat down on the grass. "Y-you got the letter....didn't you?" Nancy said nervously. Robin then looked into her eyes with a slight smile, cupping her hands around Nancy's cheeks. "Nancy Wheeler, I always had a crush on you since we became closer." Robin said quickly and kissed her on the lips. Nancy's face began to flush red. A shade of red that no one has seen before. She was more then a blushing mess. She loved it.
Robin then slowly broke the kiss. Nancy tucked a strand of Robin's hair behind her one ear. "Y-you feel the same? Y-you like girls?" Nancy said, still having a nervous tone. "Nancy, I always liked girls. I'm a lesbian. I never told you cause i was scared. The one person who knows is Steve. I love you Nancy Wheeler. And that's with a capitol R."
Nancy smiled and a tear drop came running down her cheek. Robin wiped that tear with her thumb, smiling back at Nancy. "Robin Buckley, I love you aswell." She said with a bright smile. "The only one who knows about us at the moment is Steve. That's it. So don't worry" Robin said. "He isn't mad?" Nancy questioned. "Why would he be- ohhhh...cause he's your exxx....well he's not mad at all! He accepts me and he also accepts you. He will support us no matter what." Robin said as she took Nancy's hands. Nancy started to tear up, happiness tears of course.
They both ate lunch together and talked till it was time for next period.
Robin had English and Nancy had Math next. They made sure they didn't look suspicious towards other.
"I'll see you later after school with Steve and Eddie right?" Robin questioned. "Of course you will! We are going to go see Eddie practice his Guitar after school. Did you forget, silly?" Nancy said while softly laughing. Robin nodded her head and walked off to english . While Nancy walked off to Math, she had the brightest smile ever!

AN: like I promised you all, I want to try to make each chapter longer then the one b4 it. This chapter was much longer then expected. But I think it turned out great! There's no chapter title or for any other chapters. That was only for ch. 1 and 2. Thank you for reading! I try and update this story each day. Yes, this will have many chapters, probably up to 30. Last authors note for now! Thxs<3