ch 2. My good "friend" Nance

Robins POV :

The names Robin, Robin buckley. I'm 18 and a Senior at Hawkins High. I'm good friends with Steve,Nancy, and Eddie. We are pretty much family we like to say, since everything we have been through together. Nance And I are like bestfriends. Though before I got to know her more, I did have a crush on her. And I still do. Nancy doesn't know I am a closeted lesbian, even though we are bestfriends. I'm afraid she won't accept for who I am, or she will hate me after thinking I was only her friend to get to date her. No that's not it! Steve and I are like partners in crime, and he knew her very well. Being her ex and all but remaining good friends. Me and her got to know each other and here we are! I want to tell her I love her romantically, with a capitol R. But it's just nerve-wracking! I'm in the car with Steve on the way to school. I'm in the marching band and have to get to practice early, Steve was willing to get me there early. Thank goodness at least.

Third person POV:

"Hey! Robin! Earth to Robinnn" Steve shouted at Robin. "h-huh?! Sorry what happened?" She snapped out of her daydreaming. "Robin, you seem to be daydreaming again. Who's the girlll~" Steve teased while he chuckled. "What?! Huh?! What are you talking about? There's no girl! I mean yeah I like girls but someone isn't on my mind! Well wait yeah, there is one girl..." Robin started To fastly babble. "OK OK Robin, Calm down...jeez! Tell me, who is the girl? I might know a thing or two about her" Steve showed a cocky Smile. Robin let out a simple sigh, her face turning red. "You do know the girl and well.. actually more then a thing or two. She's apart of our friend group, Steve. You used to date her!" Robin scoffed. Steve stopped at the red light and looked at Robin confused. "So...you like...Nancy? Like with a capitol R?" He questioned. "Yes Steve! With a capitol R..." Robin looked out the window and her right leg starting to shake nervously. "For how long?..." He questioned. "Steve, I know you're probably upset with me. I understand. But for awhile now...and I was scared to tel-" Steve cut her sentence off while driving into the school parking lot. "Robin, you know you don't have to be scared. Even if she's my ex we are still good friends. I'm not mad. I can literally tell you how to ask her out!" Steve shouted. "But steve....you're forgetting something....she doesn't have a thing for...girls...." Robin mumbled. "Mhm...sureeee....." Steve replied. "W-what does that mean you dingus?" Robin then shouted. "It means that I know something you don't. She like both guys and girls! She told me weeks ago. I was the one she first told about her sexuality! So you have a chance! Oh shit- just pretend I didn't tell you this alright! Don't act suspicious or anything. She didn't want anyone else to know..." Steve said lowering his tone. Robin blushed knowing she had a slight chance with Nancy. "Steve harrington, you're such a dingus" Robin said while slaming the car door gentle and putting her book ba around one arm.

AN: wow! 2 chapters done in 1 day. I'm actually surprised with myself. I know they are a bit short but I promise you, I'll try and make each chapter longer then the other. Thank you for reading and let me know if you have any ideas for this story, I will credit you! :)