The door suddenly opens, me and Peter quickly pulling away as the team file in.

"We got what we need, now we just get out of here," Steve says, eyeing me and Peter.

"Yeah, and we called the Feds, so we got that going," Tony adds, making me chuckle.

Wait, we don't usually call the Feds, do we?

I mean, I don't really remember much, so maybe we do.

As we fly off, I look back at the HYDRA base before sitting down by Peter. He takes my hand and intertwines our fingers, pecking my cheek.

We both goofily smile at each other, then I lay my head on his lap as he plays with my hair.

~~~~~

Back at the tower, Tony hugs Pepper and Morgan, all of us getting comfortable.

"Movie night?" I ask.

Everyone becomes excited, all rushing to the elevator or the stairs. I give a confused look to Peter, but he just takes me in his arms.

"We haven't had a movie night in a while," Peter explains.

"Oh," I say, nodding my head.

I take his hand and he drags me down to the screening room, which for some reason Tony has.

Once we're all seated, Tony stand on the stage, a microphone in his hand.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. Our first monthly movie night since Miss Y/n has lived in my humble hotel. Let's give it up for Miss Y/n!" Tony yells.

He urges me to stand, so I do, everyone clapping and cheering. I laugh it off and sit back down, waving like the Queen of England.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen. For the movie, we will watch... drum roll please!" We tap on our thighs, creating a resonating drum roll. "Miss Y/n will be picking the movie as our guest tonight! What is your choice of movie tonight, Miss?"

I think hard of something everyone will enjoy. I turn to Scott, who's sitting on my right, and whisper in his ear.

He whispers back, then I turn to Peter, who's sitting on my left, and whisper to him.

He whispers back.

I walk up to Tony on the stage, and whisper my movie in his ear.

"Ladies and gentlemen, a fine choice of Back To The Future!"

Scott yells in happiness.

"I just really, really love this movie. I mean, who doesn't," Scott asks.

"Um, I dunno, my mum?" I quip, everyone laughing. "Scott, isn't this the 7th time you've watched this movie?" I ask, smiling at him.

"It's actually my 8th, but who even cares, Y/n," Scott says.

I press a kiss to his cheek, punching his arm lightly.

"I'm joking, kiddo. Now enjoy your popcorn and no fussing about. The movies going to start," I tease, Scott rolling his eyes as everyone giggles.

"Ha ha, guys. Really funny."

A popcorn bucket pushes out from our seats, light as a feather.

"And now, Popcorn Mania!"

Popcorn begins falling from the sky, all of us trying to get as much as we can before Tony turns it off.

He sits, his bucket already full before starting the movie.

"Your 9th time. Watching the movie," I say, looking at Scott.

"How'd you... how'd you remember?" Scott asks, his eyes widening.

"Was my birthday. I tease you about movie. About Back To Future."

Tears form in his eyes as he smiles, but he gets up and runs to me, giving me a bear hug. I hug him back as tight, pecking his cheek. When he pulls away, he cups my cheeks in his hands and kisses my forehead, beaming with happiness.

We sit back down, and that's when the popcorn tubs dispense from our seats.

"Now, Y/n, this is when you try and catch popcorn with your bucket," Tony explains.

"Me remember. Got this, thanks."

"Oh, ok. Now, for Popcorn Mania!"

We all lift our popcorn tubs and catch as much popcorn as we can, making sure it's full.

Tony turns the popcorn off, and starts the movie.

I lean my head on Peter's shoulder, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers.

He smiles and pecks my head, before we both turn to the movie.

---

○○○○○memory restored- 30%○○○○○