Chapter 15 - I challenge you!

Start from the beginning

He laughed at that statement "Do you really think of me as a friend?"

"Yes, now that we are both in the same gang there is no reason to fight, what happened before is now in the past"
"And it doesn't bother you that I'm friends with Kisaki? Like those other two"

You looked towards the lake resting your head on your knees hugging them, it is true that Kisaki did some ignoble things though... even if your brother told you what he did and what his plans are, even if Chifuyu hates him to death for trying to kill Baji, you don't hate him entirely. He got on your nerves for what he did and he's trying to do, but still you couldn't judge him because you didn't know him so well and you might don't know why he was doing those things.
For this reason, unlike Take and Chifuyu, you were trying to get along and make friends with Hanma and Kisaki

"No.... in fact I would like to know him better if I have to be honest, I want to see the story from another perspective" you murmured the last part

For a while there was a pleasant silence, but you decided to break that silence by slapping Hanma's hand, making him drop the cigarette "What was that for?!!!" Hanma yelled in surprise

"I told you to quit smoking... I just helped you," you smiled innocently. Seeing that Hanma was taking out the pack of cigarettes and you threw yourself at him "Give me that pack!!"

"Y/n get away, I'll never give you my treasure!" With his hand he moved the package up so you can't take it, and one hand was holding your hips preventing you from getting up.
Pushing yourself up a little, you managed to slap Hanma's hand, again,  making the box fly away from his hands "Aha! I did it!!"

When you calmed down you saw the position you were in, you sitting on his things while he had a hand on your hips "Sorry, now I'll get up" but he did not let you get up putting the other hand on your hip as well, thus blocking you. He said nothing looking into your eyes intensely, you felt naked under his gaze, it seemed as if he was looking at your soul.

He approached slowly making you blush because of that gesture, you putted your hands on his hair making Hanma think that you were fine with what he was doing but when you felt his breath on your lips, you started to mess up with his hair.

Before he could say anything, his hair get down and returned to their normal formal, gel-free state.

"Y/n-chan, you ruined my hair," Hanma complained

"Well, sorry but I wanted to see you again with your hair down" you smiled trying to forget that he was going to kiss you, it was true that you wanted to see him again in that way but you did it also to create a diversion 'Omfg, he almost kissed me?!'

"So are you admitting I'm handsome?"
"I have never said otherwise and I think I have already told you that you are beautiful?" You admitted

Smiling, you kissed his cheek and then stood up "come on let's go, take me home cuz' Takemichi will start crying seriously"
Hanma nodded not knowing what to say as he was processing what had just happened.

While you were behind Hanma who was drawing you home, you hugged him feeling strangely happy.

•••

Arrived in front of the house you greeted Hanma entering the house 'Takemichi will be crying worried not knowing where his sister is, I have to mentally prepare myself for his screams' you entered the house.

But what happened next surprised you, "Ah!  Y/n-chin you're here!" Mikey greeted you sitting on the sofa with Takemichi and Chifuyu who were playing on the ps2