ONE

❀° ┄─────────╮*ONE*        first thought╰─────────┄ °❀

❀° ┄─────────╮
*ONE* first thought
╰─────────┄ °❀

New year new you. This was your last year at PK academy you were about to graduate. Just needed to survive one more year.

You decided to get to class early for the first time you had in a while. Every first day of the year, after the break, or when you hear a new student is coming. You always get there early.

A secret you do in school is that you have at least three sexual partners. No feelings in between, if one gets in a relationship or develops feelings the deal is done. You haven't fully done sex with your sexual partners.

More of pleasing the others. You thought of doing it with a guy before for sure. Then there was a rumor he has an STD so you decided to end the deal of being fuck buddies.

This year was your last year at high school and you'll enter the real world. You were looking for a new target since your partners have gotten into a relationship or wanted to focus on studying.

Of course, you were pissed but you didn't want to be pushy as they aren't your significant other or something. This year you have to at least find one to lose your virginity to. Someone really worthy of.

You were at the front standing by a tree before class started. You saw a certain pink-haired guy with his two friends. You have been eyeing him since last year.

But he never even acknowledged you. You just stood there on your phone waiting. The voices started to get louder and your head was hurting.

You had telepathic powers. You got into this accident when you were little which damaged your brain a little. But after surgery, you were able to hear people's thoughts. It wasn't great as you would scream and cry since the voices would end up to loud making you lose your mind.

You decided to go find your class instead of waiting outside. You put on your hair clip. It wasn't an ordinary one it was something your grandpa had made for you.

He was very smart indeed. He put this device attached to the hair clip that made the thought voices decrease and for you not to be able to hear everyone's voice at once. Also, your head didn't hurt when using this device. A win-win.

As you put it on the thoughts of the students started to settle down. You sighed in relief.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

You were seated in the back where it was somewhat quiet. Lucky for you in front was Saiki. You rested your head on your hand just daydreaming outside.

You started to get bored and just stared at the back of Saiki.

'Does he do fuck buddies?' You thought. You know no one has powers at least not that you're aware of. So you didn't care what you thought.

'I am waiting till marriage' A sudden voice said in your head. Almost made you laugh sounded like Saiki.

'Ha loser! so boring,'

'Promiscuous much?' The same voice said again.

'Am not!' you thought which almost made you jolt up.

'Wait... How can you hear me?'

'Shit.' you thought. Then you realized he can hear your thoughts. The bell ringed and he turned around to you.

You both just stared at each other. You blinked a couple of times as you were confused.

'Outside at lunch.' He said in your mind and just left out the door. You just sat there in disbelief.

'Has he been hearing my thoughts all this time?' You then put your head on your desk.

'Did he also hear how much I've always wanted to be his sexual partner?' Multiple things came into mind and you couldn't stop thinking. Then the bell rang once again then you spotted Saiki walking into the class again. Behind him was Teruhasi which made you frown a little.

'We aren't dating so don't put us together' Saiki said while looking at you. You just awkwardly smiled and focused on the lesson.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

You grabbed (drink of choice) from the vending machine the school has. You grabbed it from the slot opening it to take a sip. Next to you was Saiki just standing there.

'So, what did you need to talk about?' You said telepathically.

'How do you have powers' He told you. He went straight to the point. You tried not to think too much of it since he could read your mind.

'I could ask you the same thing, also forget what I said earlier!' you told him clapping your hands together and bowing to apologize. He gave a little laugh which was a reaction he has never given before.

You got a little flustered and just smiled. 'You're like Toritsuka.. a pervert,' He told you. You gasped and were about to hit him. Playfully of course not actually.

'Do not put me with Toritsuka, he and I are two different types of people,' You said. Speaking of Toritsuka he was nearby and saw both of you talking. Not actually talking but you get the gist of it.

"How's my love birds!" Toritsuka said walking over and putting his hands on yours and Saiki's shoulder. The two of you glanced at Toritsuka and he just smiled.

"Did you find out?" He whispered to your ear which Saiki could easily hear.

"No shit!" You responded and hit the back of his head.

'You two know each other?' Saiki said looking at the both of you.

"Yeah! we met last year when I transferred," Toritsuka exclaimed.

'Not surprised the two perverts are friends,' Saiki voiced before he just left. You pouted a little. How could Saiki say you're a person who uses ghosts to see girls' panties. What a cruel world.

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

authors note;

hey, you guys first chapter

y/n and toritsuka besties fr!!

do you guys get the title name?

first thought cause they're telepathic god I'm so funny.

also pls vote!