Chapter 1: Tenbi Academy

That morning, a girl was on her way to the dorm to pick up only two new students. She was an attractive girl who's appearance was pale-white skin, light blue eyes, dark purple hair styled as a ponytail on her left side tied by a red ribbon while the rest of her bangs was on the right-side, and a very well-developed and curvaceous body: H-cup breasts. Plus, she was considerably quite tall and had a Tenbi uniform. This is Haruko Amaya.

Haruko: I can't wait to see what Kagari and Takeru look like

Haruko: I can't wait to see what Kagari and Takeru look like. I haven't seen Takeru since he left the dojo 3 years ago and I haven't seen Kagari since he left Japan. They've got to be taller right now. I wonder how of a good student they are?

As Haruko made her way towards the boys dorm, she noticed a male student walking away from the dorms.

His appearance was a tall, handsome young man with gray eyes, black hair, and sharp facial features. He wears only the white shirt and pants of the Tenbi uniform along with a black tie and long black jacket.

 He wears only the white shirt and pants of the Tenbi uniform along with a black tie and long black jacket

Haruko: Oh, are you new here to the academy? Can you tell me your name?

Kagari: You mean you don't recognize me after so long, Haru?

Haruko: Hmmm?

Kagari: Haruko, It's me. Kagari Sanashi.

Haruko gasped at the sight of one of her childhood friends. Due to his appearance, she didn't recognize him. She had a small hint of red on her face after seeing him.

Haruko: Kagari, it's so good to see you. How have you been? I haven't seen you for the last 8 years. You look so different...

Kagari: Years of intense training can do that to you. So, what are you doing at the boys dorm.

Haruko: Oh, I came to pick up the new students, which happens to be you and Takeru. Have you seen him.

Kagari: Yeah. He's up in his room. I'll go get him.

Haruko: Oh, don't worry. I'll get him.

Haruko rang the doorbell.

Haruko: Takeru. It's me, Haruko. I thought I walk you to school since it's your first day. Okay, I'm gonna open the door now.