Chapter four:Clear Conscious

Start from the beginning

After awhile Dean noticed a pattern and countered it. Cesaro hit Dean in the head causing Dean to hit the ropes but did his signature close line. Creating space. I tried to pump up the crowed and encourage Dean to tag me in.

Dean got to me at the same time as Cesaro got to Tyson Kidd. Dean tagged me and I immediately hit Tyson with a flying forearm. I beat on him until I could hear him gasping for air. I then Irish whipped him and finished him with a Samoan Drop. I covered, but to no prevail. A kick out at two.

Brie's Pov:

While Roman and Dean had there match I was watching it with Nikki, Paige, and The Uso's. After this match I'm going to officially break up with Daniel. I was watching the match with others just in case Daniel showed up.

Tyson Kidd got up to a SuperMan Punch to the face. Roman covered him and got the win. Dean, John and Roman started to celebrate. I was thinking about going out there.

"Hey should we go out there?" I asked.

"Well exactly who?" Nikki replied.

"Sorry, but us girls." I said to The Usos. They struggled it off.

"We'll guide you to the ramp." Jey said and we walked to the ramp entrance. Us Bella Twins song came on while Dean, John and Roman looked at us. Roman said something to Dean and he nodded.

We walked in and I gave Roman a quick kiss on the cheek. Nikki instantly became wrapped in John's arm. While Paige and Dean talked. I grabbed a mic and started to talk.

"Hey Miami!" I announced trying to get the crowds side. "You all know I'm married to Daniel Bryan right?" I got a yes yes yes yes from the crowd. "Well I'm breaking up with him, he treats me like an animal and abuses me!!" I yell starting to cry. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look to see Roman. He was mouthing "Its going to be alright."

Daniel's song came on and Daniel ran down the ramp. He jumped into the ring and grabbed a mic. "Brie, Brie, Brie, Lets go sweetie." He says kindly.

"I'm not going with anyone that hides who they really are.." I mutter into the mic. I receive a "ooooooohhhhh" from the crowd.

Daniel started to get mad. He grabbed my arm and pulled. I yelled for him to stop. He kept tugging until I finally slapped him.

He stopped. He felt his face, and looked at me in hatred. He punched me hard across the face. I felt blood start to drip from my nose.

I then saw Daniel get speared by Roman. Roman got on top of Daniel and started beating him up. As this went on Nikki came over and let me cry into her shoulder.

When Roman was done he came over and I cried into his shoulder. I could see Daniel laying on the ground with a blood covered face. The crowd was chanting. "Roman and Brie!"

Roman's Pov:

When Daniel hit Brie, I just lost it. When I was done with Daniel he was unconscious with a broken nose, jaw, fractured skull and three broken ribs.

I carried Brie up the ramp bridal style. I turned around to see Dean was carrying my title. I knew I could count on my brother. Medics were running down the ramp as The Shield and their girls walked up. Once we got backstage I took Brie to the doctor.

The doctor came out of the room to tell me that Brie had a fractured cheekbone.

"How long till she recovers?" I asked him.

"Normally a broken Cheekbone takes about three weeks, but with her being a wrestler is suggest five to six weeks." He sadly said to me.

"Can I see her?" I asked.

"Yes, jut don't touch the left side of her face." The doctor said. I walked into the room to see Brie smiling at me.

"Hey handsome." She said to me with a wink.

"Hey." I said. I shed a tear seeing her trying to hide the pain. "I'm so sorry that I didn't-" I tried to say, but was cut off.

"It's ok, I got him mad." She said.

"How much does it honestly hurt?" I asked.

"I don't feel it." She laughed.

"Really!? When I broke my Cheekbone it hurt so much." I said. She just shrugged with a smile.

"Roman." She said.

Brie's Pov:

"Yes?" He said.

"I love you." I said to him. He walked over and planted a kiss on my right cheek.

"I love you too beautiful."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!

Hey 'sup guys! Sorry for the long gap in updates, but I gotta work hard for the next 10 days. Then my school is over. For those who want my Pokemon book: I'm sorry, but I'm stuck ok! Plus I love writing this book. I'm a huge fan of both Roman Reigns and Brie so that's why I ship them lol. By the way I would have Dean steal the world heavy weight championship but it's Roman's in this book. HAHA SETH YOU SUCK! Also for those that don't know, Roman is actually cousins with the Uso's and Dwayne the rock Johnson so that's why I have them as family in this. I will add Roman's brother at some point by the way. Also! I will have Galina come back but not with Tom.... Well anyways don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Follow. And until next time...PEACE! And believe that....