Chapter three: Home Sweet Home?

Brie's Pov

I woke up to see the love of my life. Roman Reigns. Wait is this happening again? I raised my head and blinked a couple times. He was still there.

He opened his gorgeous blue eyes and smiled at me. "Morning beautiful." He said and ran his fingers through my hair.

He didn't disappear so this was real! "Morning my champion." I replied. I've wanted to say that to him for a long time.

He smiled at me. Our legs were still intertwined. "We should get up." He stated.

"Aww I don't want to." I pouted, drawing a laugh from him.

Suddenly the phone rang. The phone was on my side so I reached over and answered it. "Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Who's this?" A little girls voice answered.

"This is Brie, Who's this?" I replied.

"I'm Joelle, Is my daddy there?" Joelle asked. I froze, The things she'd have to go through If Roman and Galina broke up.

"Yah hold on.." I managed to say. I handed the phone to Roman, he looked confused but took the phone.

Roman's Pov:

I took the phone and said "Hello?"

"Hi daddy!" I heard. I smiled instantly.

"Hey babygirl, how you doing?" I asked happily.

"Good, I saw your match." She replied.

"Yah, what'd you think?"

"You kicked butt!" She laughed.

"Haha hey so I'll be home tomorrow!" I said enthusiastically.

"Yay!" She screamed. "Daddy was that Brie Bella?" She asked quietly after calming down.

"Yes.." I replied.

"Can I meet her?" She asked happily. "I'm a huge fan of hers."

"Your a fan of Brie Bella?" I asked saying Brie's name so she could hear it.

"Yah, and Nikki too!"

"Well I'll get them both to meet you ok." I said. I could feel her smiling on the other end.

"Ohh mommy wants to talk to you.

"Ok, bye babygirl, see you tomorrow!"

"Bye daddy!" She hands the phone to Galina. I take a deep breath.

"Hi." She says.

"Hey." I reply. Brie could tell that I was talking to her, and held my other hand.

"Are you cheating on me?..." She asked.

"No, I wasn't." I reply. "I don't think we should be together anymore however." I shed a tear.

"Alright then....I want you to know that I've been cheating actually." She said and I instantly lost any sadness.

"You what?!..." I reply with anger.

"You're always away and Tom(there mail man) has always been there for me..." She says.

I hang up before I lose my cool. My wife has been cheating on me with our mail man!

I tell Brie this and she gets furious. I tell her that I'll deal with and it'll be alright though.

"Ohh yah by the way, can you and Nikki come meet my daughter?" I ask.

"Of course I will." She replays happily.