Chapter two: Breaking up?

Roman's Pov:

My match with Seth was next. I had to win this to show to Brie that I wasn't a joke. Seth may have destroyed Dean and I, but we are stronger than anyone in the WWE!

Dean will be the one that joins me ring side to help counter the Authority. Big Show is still hurt from that last man standing match and Kane is refusing to help Seth right now.

"Hey Rome, You ready to kick some sell-out ass?" Dean asked coming up to me.

"Hell yah lets go!" I say and we walk out to the stairs leading to the ring. My song comes on while we're walking down. Fans reach out their hands and I try to get as many as I could.

When we reached the ring, we climbed in and started to get the fans pumped. My song stops and Rollins Song comes on. Boos start coming out and so did Seth. He was accompanied by just J & J security. Dean and I stared him down the entire way down the ramp.

Just before he entered the ring I had a flashback. I looked over and saw Brie standing ring side, in her outfit when her and I were dating. She was mouthing "I love you" to me and cheering me on. I look back at Seth and see Randy Orton. I look back and see Dean and Seth cheering me on as well. I looked back at Randy and started to run at him. I speared him and looked back to tag Seth in. Then he hit with a steel chair and my flashback ended.

I came back to reality when Seth was taking his shirt off and Dean was steeping out of the ring. The bell goes and I feel so much hate towards Seth right now especially.

I run at him and grab him. I lift him up and throw him out the ring and onto the ground below.

I could see the fear in his eyes as he's trying to talk strategy with J & J.

"Great start brother, you've got him scared!" I hear Dean yell to me and I simply nod.

Seth steps into the ring and starts to circle me. The fans start to chant my name as I smirk at Seth.

"Hey it's too early for a spear." Seth says to me.

"I don't care Sell out. I-I means Seth." I say back. I run towards him and spear him. I could hear the air escape his lungs as I speared him. I quickly pinned him and he kicked out.

Brie's Pov:

Seth got up and Roman was there waiting for him with my favourite move: Superman punch.

The whole time I'm watching I can't stop thinking about "Us". I decide to go find my sister. I find her talking with John about the match in our change room. "Hey." I say walking in.

"Hey sis." John says. This caused a laugh from both us Bella twins.

I sit next to Nikki and lean over to her. "Can we talk alone?" I ask her quietly.

"No problem, I'm out girls." John said. I guess he heard me. John closed the door behind him and Nikki muted the T.V.

"What's up?" Nikki asked.

"I've been dreaming of Roman and I and I can't get him out of my head." I confess. Nikki paused before answering.

"Do you want him out of your thoughts?"

"No, that's the problem." I respond. "Every time I think of him I get butterflies and I blush deeply."

"You think you love him?"

"Yah I think I do..." I respond quietly.

"What are you going to do about Daniel?" Nikki asks.

"That's why I came to ask for your opinion." I say looking down at my feet.