Chapter two: Breaking up?

Start from the beginning

"Brianna...you need to follow your heart." Nikki said softly to me. "If that means you breaking up with Daniel for Roman, I'm 100% behind you." She says continuing to comfort me.

"Thanks Nikki, I'm going to try and take a nap." I said and walked towards Roman's dressing room.

Roman's Pov:

I had won by disqualification. J & J security had pulled me down by my foot when I went to spear Seth. When J & J were assaulting me, one of them badly hurt my ribs. Dean ran up and pulled the midgets off me. Seth and I were in no shape to beat each other up so I just watched Dean beat up J & J.

When J & J got free they ran to help Seth. They walked up the ramp and we went to commercial break. Dean helped me up and walked with me up the ramp.

Once we got backstage other superstars came up to congratulate me. I thanked all of them and walked to my dressing room.

I walked into my room to see Brie Bella waiting for me in a chair.

"Umm hi, can we talk?" She asked nervously.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking over to her. I sat next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Yah I'm fine." Brie said trying to hide a tear she just shed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked softly to her.

"I'm just so confused." She said crying more. I pulled her in for a hug and she wept on my shoulder.

"It's ok baby girl, you can tell me." I kept trying to reassure her.

She nods and try's to stop crying. After a couple minutes she finally calms down. "It's about Daniel..." She says and goes back to crying in my shoulder.

"Did he do anything to you?!" I asked and clenched my fists.

"No, no he did nothing." She said, there was a long pause. "I'm tired, can I take a nap?" She asked and a couple minutes later she fell asleep.

Brie's Pov:

"It's you." I said, and went back to crying into his shoulder. I could tell he was staring at me.

"What did I do?" He asked confused.

"I'm in love with you and not Daniel." I explained and tried to stop crying.

"You love me?" He asked. I couldn't tell if it was a happy tone of voice or a disappointment tone.

"Yes."

Roman held my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. His beautiful baby blue eyes made me stop crying instantly. "Im glad you said that." He said now smiling.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because I love you too." He said and started to kiss me. Our lips were in perfect sync as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I got up and sat on his lap. I took off his shirt and started to feel his chest as we kept kissing passionately.

"Brie!!" Someone yelled. "What are you doing?!" It was Daniel.

I woke up and I was laying on the couch in a room. I sat up and looked around. I was still in Roman's dressing room.

The door opened and Roman walked in with a bowl of soup. I could smell it as soon as he walked in. He smiled when he saw I was up.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning?" I said. "What time is it?!" I asked in panic.

"Well it's not really morning..it's seven in the afternoon." He said and I calmed down. "Here I brought you soup." He said and handed me the bowl.