"Big ass baby." He mumbled walking out his room. I ignored him closing my eyes. He put me in the car and I got comfortable balling up covering my face with my arms.

I can't sleep with my face exposed...

——————————-

I woke up yawning a lil, I looked around and was confused to see I was in the car by myself. The car was parked outside a decent looking house.

I grabbed my phone to check the time seeing it was almost three in the morning. I saw I had texts and calls from Kiya and niyah.

I FaceTimed Kiya brushing my hair out my face. I hate this shit.

"Bitch where tf is yo ass at." Kiya face popped up in the camera. "I literally just woke up Kai told me to ride with him." I yawned.

"Mmhm had us thinking you was dead ole funky ass hoe." I sucked my teeth mugging her.

"Imma bad bitch you can't kill me!" I hung up the phone going to check my socials. After a few minutes I heard sounds from outside the car making me look up from my phone.

Kai walked out of the house and walked towards the car. He looked fine asf! His dreads was pulled to the back and one dread was left of in the front.

He got in the car seeing I was woke, "now what if somebody snatched me up? why you left me out here by myself." I mugged him.

"They gone bring yo crybaby ass right back." He shrugged and I looked at him in disbelief. "Shut up." I mushed the side of his head softly.

"Ight nie I'm not them niggas you used to fuck wit I hit back." He side eyed me starting the car causing hood music to immediately blast through the speakers. I couldn't help but bust out laughing cause never did he say he hit back.

"We gone be fighting then." I shrugged leaning my head back onto the seat closing my eyes. My peace was quickly interrupted when he pulled off and started speeding like he ain't care bout life.

"Kairo!" I exclaimed holding onto my seatbelt, he glanced over at me chuckling. "Chill ma I gotchu." He unintentionally licked his lips.

I rolled my eyes relaxing a lil deciding to enjoy the ride. I watched as he rapped the sung playing while speeding.

I would suck the soul-

                            The bests<3.

>I'm in the car with Kai and I just wanna say I love it here...

Ky Ky< Not he got you simping lmao

Ny Ny< Right my man's got my good sis simping

>Simping ova who? I'm THEE original pimp fuck out.

Ny Ny<Never did she say she da original pimp-

>Fuck both y'all.

"Where we going now." I locked my phone looking over at him. "Back to da cabin." I nodded deciding to ask him to take me to the store.

"Can you stop by the store first please." He nodded leaning back in his seat. I read a book I had recently added to my library on my phone.

When the car stopped I looked up seeing we were here. "You don't have to get out I'll be quick." He looked me up and down before mugging me.

"You got on them lil ass shorts." I just chuckled getting out following behind him. He stopped midway looking back at me. "Get in front of me." I sucked my teeth walking up so I could get in front of him.

We walked in and I went and picked up my snacks already knowing what I wanted. I put everything on the counter waiting so he could finish ringing my stuff up.

"That'll be $38.45" I mugged him going on my phone to do the tap pay thingy. I should put all this shit back...

Kai pushed my phone out the way handing the man a fifty dollar bill telling him to keep the change. He grabbed my bag pushing me to walk out the door.

"Imma send you the money back." I told him once we got in the car. He glanced over at me starting the car, "if you send it back imma send you two times the amount you sent." I frowned at that.

"But you just paid fa my stuff?" He dismissed me turning the music up. Rolling my eyes I got on my phone seeing I had text from the gc.

                            The bests<3.

Ky Ky< WHICH ONE OF YALL FUNKY BACK ASS HOES AT MY FUCKING HOT FRIES!!!

Ny Ny< those was yours? And it's damn near three in the morning you mad about some hot fries?

>Oh lawd

Ky Ky< FUCK YOU MEAN IS IT JUST SOME HOT FRIES- BITCH GET READY CAUSE WHEN P GET BACK IM KNOCKING YO HEAD THE FUCK OFF!!!!

Ny Ny< BITCH YOU TRYNA BOX OUT BOUT SOME CHIPS!!! OK HOE ITS UPP!!!!

> So just to clarify I'm only refereeing this...right?

Ny Ny< duh what else

> just checking cause you hoes love to bring me into the fight

I cut my phone off as we pulled up to the cabin. I got out grabbing my stuff while eating a slim Jim. We walked straight in cause the door was unlocked making me shake my head.

Somebody gone run up in this bitch and then we all dead.

I could hear Kiya and niyah arguing from downstairs. "Y'all better come on fa I go upstairs!" I yelled up the stairs going into the living room where Kani and jay was rolling up.

"BITCH IT DONT MATTER THEY WAS MINES TF!" Kiya yelled as they walked down the stairs into the living room.

Both they hair was tied back and they had on long sleeve shirts cause they liked to bite...don't ask.

"Ight y'all know the rules you can do everything but throw heavy shit...Kiya" I specifically pointed her out cause she like to throw the most lethal shit. Goddamn tables and stuff.

"Bitch don't do to much." She mugged me handing her phone to Kani. "No you don't do to much ole aggressive ass." I rolled my eyes.

"Uhh oh yea don't get serious or y'all gone be fighting till you get tied cause I'm not breaking shit up." I warned knowing it wasn't going to happen seeing ass we play fought all the time and it never got serious.

We knew each other boundaries and respected them.

"Mk." I stepped back and like always niyah launched herself onto Kiya. She always tried to get the upper hand while fighting Kiya cause she was aggressive and you had to get her before she got you.

"Ahhh! BITCH GET THE FUCK OFF MY BACK!" Kiya screamed trying to get niyah off her. I was deceased asf.

In an attempt to get niyah off her back Kiya fell backwards onto the ground causing them both to groan.

Everyone in the living room watched as they fought laughing but still paying attention in case it got serious.

While niyah was down Kiya got on top of her and started hitting her. Of course not actually they were honestly more ticklish then hurtful which is why niyah was laughing.

"YOU GETTING ON ME LIKE P AINT HAVE SOME TOO!" At her words I jerked my head back. Now why would she throw me under the bus? Hoes can never get in trouble on they own!

"Oh so both you hoes ate my shit!" Kiya looked between me and her and I knew it was over with.

She got off niyah and ran to where I was sitting next to Kai. "Bitch move!" I tried to push her off me when she started to pull me off the couch.

When that wasn't working I grabbed a water bottle that was on the floor by the couch and smacked her in the head with it.

"Ahaha!" Kiya fell back laughing making me laugh. Author-that's really how she laugh except more in a more Elmo voice lol.

"I really hate you hoes I told y'all not to bring me into this shit! Now I'm tied!" I said breathed hard brushing my hair out my face again.