It was Aeryn's and Minho's turn to went there now. They got up and went to the priest.

"Mr. Bang do you accept Mrs. Ryun as your wife and are you ready to be on her side always no matter what?" (A/N: I'm sorry I'm horrible at this wedding scenes)

"I do" Chan said and smiled.

"Mrs. Ryun do you accept Mr. Bang as your husband and are you ready to be on his side always no matter what?"

"I do!" Ryun said cheerfully.

"You may kiss each other" the priest said and the kissed as well. Aeryn rolled her eyes while Minho chuckled.

This four sighned some papers and then glittery papers came out of nowhere and Sugar by Maroon 5 played.

"I'm going to do recommendation of you" Ryun laughed.

"Yeah you should- Wait what?! No, it was so hard work!"

As Aeryn said, the wedding hall was so beautiful, shiny and aesthetic. Blue and white roses were everywhere, small white lights made a huge flower on the ceiling, white tables and chairs were so cute.

"HOW DID YOU DO THIS?!" everyone asked Aeryn.

After some time, everyone was having a good time. There were idols almost everywhere. Aeryn also got an autograph from ATEEZ members and hugged everyone, more tightly Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

She was sitting with Chanhee and Changmin because this two were also her best friends. They were gossiping about guests and almost everything.

"Changmin, I'm glad that you didn't bring Anabelle" Aeryn said.

"She was ready to go with me, but Chanhee told me to-"

"AND HE WAS READY TO BITE ME" Chanhee said and Aeryn patted his back while Changmin pouted.

"I'll bring him in my wedding!" silver haired boy said suddenly.

"Omg Chanhee is that boy Choi Yeonjun?" Aeryn asked shocked.

"I think yes" pink haired boy replied.

"God is so kind to me that I met whole K-pop industry in one day. I'll go and meet my most handsome boy..."

"Girl, I know you like his lips but don't kiss him here" Chanhee warned her.

"Okay, I'll take him in one room" Aeryn said calmly.

"YAH!" Chanhee yelled-whispered while Changmin laughed and she walked to Yeonjun.

Again, she got an autograph and a huge hug. She went to Chan and Ryun for a bit.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Bang, how do you like this whole wedding?" she asked.

"You kidding? This is awesome! Even my mom asked me who did this" Chan said.

"I like it too because I got autographs" Aeryn said excited and show them autographs. "Yeonjun is more handsome in person, I almost fainted- and Seonghwa Oh... My... God... I was in heaven for a minutes-"

"Aeryn..."

They looked behind and saw Juyeon. Ed Sheeran's Perfect was playing and it was like they were on the prom, where Juyeon should ask for a dance and he did so...

"Should we dance?" he suggested his hand. Aeryn looked at Ryun confused and she nodded smiling.

That's how they ended up dancing on the Perfect. Juyeon's big hand on Aeryn's small waist got her butterflies somehow. "No, you like Jaehyun Lim Aeryn! Control yourself!" Aeryn thought to herself but it was a fact.... Juyeon was a gentleman...

"I told you that you're beautiful right? But under this lights you look like a star..." Juyeon smiled looking at partner's brown eyes.

"Juyeon~ stop complimenting~" she whined making tall boy chuckle.

Ryun and Changmin were thinking something different: "Why does she look more good with Juyeon?"

"I ship her with Juyeon" Changmin said to Chanhee.

TIME SKIP

It was a time when girls were going to the bride, ready to catch a bouquet. Every girl was so cheerful but not Aeryn... She just stood there not wanting to catch it. But Ryun knew it okay?

"One... Two... THREE!" Ryun counted and throw the bouquet.

It was near to Aeryn so she had to catch it but unfortunately, she was about to fall but someone caught her. And that someone was Jaehyun.... They looked at each others eyes but that wasn't like kdramas.

"Are you okay?" he asked the girl.

"I think so..." Aeryn looked down shyly making boy smile.

"No kyu, I ship her with Jaehyun" now Chanhee said to Changmin.

🖤🖤🖤