Sana types..
"Byee.. 🥰"

****************

It's late evening.. Sidharth is supposed to come and pick her up tomorrow. However, he seems to have no urge of calling her..!

So she takes the lead this time..

"Hello..?".. he receives..

"I was waiting..".. says Sana..

"For what?"

"Sidharth! You are acting weird now! Ofcourse for your call..!"

"Ohh..haan..I would have called anyway..".. replies Sidharth..

"Kab..?"

"Came out to meet Abhay..ghar janeke baad karta.."

"Kyun hum abhi kyun nehi baat kar sakte?"

"It's okay..I can talk..bolo.."

"Kal ayoge na aap mujhe lene..?"

"Obviously!"

"Sidharth..?"

"Hmm..?"

"Kya baat hai.. nehi batayenge aap mujhe?"

"Koi baat nehi hai.. everything is fine! Achha suno.. I will call you in an hour..okay?"

"Okay.. bye.. I will wait.."

"Hmm bye..".. he hangs up..

"Tu yeh kya kar raha hai Sid?!!"... Abhay didn't like his tone with Sana..

"Fuck yaar!! Why the hell is this happening now?! Jab sab kuch sahi ja raha tha, why now?!".. he complains..

"Relax! Aur thande dimag se soch! Nothing has happened! You just bumped onto Neha accidentally! And whatever she said should not get into you because you are not responsible, neither she has blamed you for anything! So you got to relax and focus on your married life more!"

"Kya bol raha hai yaar Abhay! Her husband passed away in an accident because he was disturbed hearing about us!"

"That was an accident Sid! Yeh kya kar raha hai tu khud k sath?! Do you even realize?! Woh ladki, Sana?! What's her fault in this?! She is a young girl and clearly she has fallen for you! Yeh sab soch ke tu usko hurt nehi karega?!"

"Yaar! Yehi tou problem hai..! I think I have fallen for her harder! And I can't afford to loose her!" 🥺

"Wah beta! Sidharth Shukla has finally confessed his feelings for a girl! I am glad Sid! I am glad!"... Abhay taps on his shoulder to ease out his stiffness..

"Ab ghar ja..usko call kar and talk to her! Everything else is least important Sid!"

Sidharth sighs and somewhere feels a little relaxed now..

**************

10 pm.. Sid calls her up after the dinner..

She receives the call but doesn't talk..

"Hello? Sana? You there?"

She still doesn't reply but he can hear mewl sobs, exactly like the way she cried in their first night..

"Hey!! Kya hua? Tum roh rahi ho?"

"Sana?! Talk to me.."

He can only hear her sobs again..

"Sana? You are scaring me! Talk!"

"Hmm..".. she struggles to reply..

"Kya hua? Why are you crying?".. he asks her very softly now..

"Aap nehi ayoge na kal mujhe lene?!".. she speaks through her sobs..🥺

He doesn't know why he feels his entire heart has crashed hearing this! He feels miserable of himself for making her feel that way!

"Nehi babaa!! Who said that?! Main kyun nehi ayunga?!" 🥺❤️

"Kyunki aap mujhse theek se baat nehi kar rahe ho!"

Her sobs literally feel like hard throbs on his chest!
"Sshhh! Maat roh yaar! I feel more miserable!"

"Kya hua hai aapko? Batate kyun nehi? This is stressing me out Sidharth! Please understand!"

"Ok listen to me! I am fine! And I need you here to be 100% and absolutely fine! I will come tomorrow baby! I promise! Please stop crying! It's hurting me..!" ❤️

A piece of my heart for you all

A piece of my heart for you all.. 🥺
Do comment to let me know how it was! ❤️