He opened it and closed it immediately before reading anything. In a hurry he went to his seen messages. He found what he was looking for.

His eyes grew wide as he read what was written, his heat beat fastened a bit. Just as he completed reading the text.He threw his phone phone on the bed without even closing it. He ran out of the door, out of the house, to his car and drove out.

He was now cursing himself for being stupid. In a few minutes he arrived at his destination.

Without wasting any time he ran to the front door, the stairs and arrived infront of a door. He was out of breath and for the first time he actually didn't like the fact their houses are so freaking huge. He was still catching his breath when he heard her singing that song "MY Answer"

Is she crying? He opened the door with a bam startling Kyungsoo. Looking at Jongin she immediately stood up and started wiping those tears.

__________________________________________________________________

Jongin pursed his lips and went over to Kyungsoo. He gripped her wrists and said "You're crying because of me right?"

"Wh-Why would I.... cry because of you?" Kyungsoo made an effort to say that and lowered her head.

Jongin felt heart broken and he raised his voice saying "Then why are you crying!!!!?" Kyungsoo was startled, Jongin never raised his voice.

"I...I...I" She was having trouble saying anything at all.

"I'm sorry....." Jongin whispered "I didn't mean to yell." He felt weak in the knees and slid down to them. He lowered his head and said "I'm sorry.I'm sorry for being this stupid." His voice was faint but loud enough for her to hear.

Kyungsoo was confused and worried,Why was he acting this way?

"Jongin-ah, did something happen? Are you okay? What's wrong?" She forgot about herself completely, only worried about the one person infront of her. She bend down to take a look at his face and he raised it, looking directly into her eyes and she did the same.

Jongin extended his hand to her face and caressed her cheeks, wiping the tears which she couldn't. They kept staring into each others eyes.

"Will you forgive?" Jongin spoke with a light voice

"For what? You didn't do anything wrong." Kyungsoo replied, her voice equally light.

"I have, but just forgive me this time... and I'll make sure that you're never hurt again."

"................."

"I think you know what i'm taking about, so..." He paused for a while and said "I'm going to say this now."

Jongin took a deep breath and spoke

"Kyungsoo,I love you"

Kyungsoo couldn't believe her ears and she blinked a million times in just a second, did he really just say that?

Jongin said again "I Love you, will you be mine?"

"I...I-uh... I Love you too, you idiot." She exclaimed with joy. Tears started rolling down her cheeks, but these were filled with happiness. She was so happy,she hugged Jongin causing both of them to fall down on the floor.

Jongin lay down with kyungsoo on top of him

"What took you so long?" She asked

"That's why I apologized, will u forgive me?"

Kyungsoo smiled and said "If you promise to never make me cry again."

"I promise." He said. He then looked at the door. It was closed. He then looked back at kyungsoo and said "I thought it could wait but it seems like it can't."

"What?" Kyungsoo asked confused, but before she could even think about anything Jongin held her shoulders and changed their positions. Now she was on the floor and Jongin was on top of her. He pinned her down,grasped her wrists over her head and looked at her.

Kyungsoo was in utter dis-belief, isn't this happening too fast?

"I won't do anything bad." Jongin said and then thought 'Atleast not now.'

Kyungsoo looked at him with her round cute eyes, resisting those eyes was impossible for Jongin, unable to control himself any further he kissed her, first lightly, waiting for her response. She didn't give any but nor did she resist. He went a bit harder, Kyungsoo then responded, as if giving her consent. He let go of her wrists and moved his hands to caress her hair

He then deepened the kiss and she responded, wrapping her arms around his neck.

__________________________________________________________________

THE TEXT

From: Minseok

I still can't believe you have doubts that she might not like you. I mean it's written all over her face. Every time you give a girl some special attention she looks like she's about to cry. I'm pretty sure she must have quite some time too now. Even when you asked me to be your partner, she was badly hurt. I'm sure she was expecting you'd ask her. Honestly I don't think there is any time to waste anymore, before she slips away right infront of you, go and get her. That song she sang, it was for you,and I'm sure you know that too...