"Chairman Xie, don't hesitate only to be forced to do something you don't want."

"Let me see how you will punish me. Don't call me again! If you call me again then I'll call the police to arrest you!"

The recording ended and the netizens couldn't return to their senses for a long time. So this recording meant that someone wanted to spend money to buy Xie Yang's father and have him discredit Xie Yang and Qiu Xing's relationship? Fu*k! Who was so poisonous? Netizens flocked to the comments area to express their shock. Then they were even more shocked by the hot comment.

Setting Sail: Wait! Why does the male voice in this recording sound exactly the same as the person who bought Bei Cheng? Is it the same person?

What? It was the same person?

A netizen with quick hands ran to find the audio of the male voice from the two recordings. Then they were shocked to confirm it was indeed the same person. In other words, the person who bought Bei Cheng now tried to buy Xie Yang's father? The netizens who came to this conclusion felt cold. What was more terrifying than someone hiding in the darkness and trying to secretly kill you?

Who the hell was this person? Why did he keep staring at Xie Yang?

The topic #Who wants to harm Xie Yang# quickly rose on the hot search. The melon eating netizens kept analyzing it and unknowingly suppressed Tao Yang's clarification.

***

Two days before the start of the cooperative catwalk show, Xie Yang finally completed and adapted all the designated tracks. He sent the adapted tracks to the assistants of the designers and waited for their responses.

In the next two hours, the designers other than Tao Yang called back one after another. Five of them said they were satisfied with the adaptation of the song and didn't need to modify it. Two designers suggested minor amendments. Xie Yang took a few hours to revise the songs based on their opinions and completely finalized it.

In the end, only Tao Yang's side didn't respond. Xie Yang didn't care about Tao Yang and called Verden directly. 30 minutes later, Tao Yang took the initiative to contact Xie Yang.

"The adaptation is great but I'd like to revise it again."

Xie Yang replied simply and neatly, "I refuse. I have already talked to Verden. If you aren't satisfied with this version of my adaptation then I will quit your show. Verden knows many violinists who can perform 'Rainy Night Delusions' perfectly. He can help invite one for you."

Tao Yang was quiet.

Xie Yang asked, "Do you still want to modify it?"

"Xie Yang." Tao Yang's voice became much weaker. "Xie Yang, you have won. For the sake of the Tao family, I can disappear from in front of you and Chairman Qiu. Can you let us go?"

Xie Yang found it interesting. "Are you seeking reconciliation?"

"Yes. There is no deep hatred between you and me except for that Weibo post. I have never done anything bad to you. I can apologize for all the offensive language I previously used so can we stop here?"

Was this trying to hide back in the darkness again?"

Xie Yang confirmed it. "You really didn't do anything excessive to me except verbally offend me?"

"No." Tao Yang replied with certainty. "No matter what you suspect, I can tell you no. In order to show my sincerity in seeking peace, I can provide you with some information. The Feng family has serious internal disturbances. Last time, you humiliated Feng Dian at the birthday party. He was very angry and always wanted to find an opportunity to clean you up. You should let Qiu Xing pay more attention to him."