Sure enough.

Xie Yang closed the comments area.

Tao Yang's actions to organize the clothes in the interview video should be deliberate. It was a same-sex scandal where he was the third party involved. A clarification could easily become unreasonable so this type of clarification method was relatively more effective. By doing so, Tao Yang could also publicize his designs for free.

Xie Yang saw the details of various items with the angel elements that the marketing account sent out and admired Tao Yang. The source of the design inspiration had been revealed as early as two months ago. It turned out that Tao Yang had already expected to be exposed and prepared this. However, something happened that made this preparation useless and it was dragged out until now.

Still, no matter why Tao Yang dragged it out to the present, he wouldn't be able prevent it from ending as Xie Yang desired.

Xie Yang thought about it and didn't ask Qin Cheng to send the video. Instead, he switched to his main Weibo account, uploaded Xie Xiu's phone recording that was edited in advance and typed something.

[Xie Yang: I want to know the identity of the person who called to harass my father. Aren't you tired after several calls?]

Then he sent a message to Qin Cheng, asking Qin Cheng to temporarily suppress the video and to not send it out. First, guide the rhythm of the recording he just uploaded, to let the netizens discover that the person who tried to buy Xie Xiu in the recording was actually the same voice as the person who bought Bei Cheng in the previous recording.

Qin Cheng hadn't known about Xie Xiu's recording. He received the information and sent a message asking for the details. Xie Yang explained it to him.

Qin Cheng: When will Wu Shui's video be released?

Xie Yang got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. He found Qiu Xing washing his face and asked, "How is Feng Chun's situation now?"

"The Feng family is with him. If it is good then he can last a week. If it is bad, he has two or three days at most." Qiu Xing watched Xie Yang. "Why are you asking this?"

Xie Yang didn't answer and instead lowered his head to reply to Qin Cheng.

Xie Yang: Wait a bit.

***

More than an hour later, Xie Yang's post climbed the popular list.

The netizens were eating the melon that was Tao Yang's clarification. Suddenly, Xie Yang made a post that became popular. They thought it was Xie Yang responding to the gossip and flooded in. Then they were shocked listening to the recording and all the melons in their hands dropped.

The recording wasn't long but the amount of information was very large.

The recording started with a male voice tempting Xie Xiu. "Xie Yang has stiff wings now. Do you really think he will take good care of you in the future? His money belongs to him, not you. You didn't treat him well previously and he will retaliate against you sooner or later. As long as you help me, I can give you... Chairman Xie, please think about it."

Then there was the sound of Xie Xiu's high-pitched voice, still as fast as a machine g*n. "You are annoying! Don't bother me! Stop calling me or I will call the police! Yang Yang is very filial so don't make false accusations! I don't need his money. In the future, even my money will be his!"

The male voice continued. "Chairman Xie, I know that you are afraid of Qiu Xing. Don't worry about this. You just have to tell the facts and I promise-"

"What is there to say? There is nothing! It is a fact that Yang Yang and Qiu Xing are in a serious relationship. They want to get married and it isn't a nurturing relationship or selling himself! You actually want to give me money to discredit my son, has your conscience been eaten by a dog? Why did you go to my wife's family to ask questions? Get lost!"