57. Obsessive fans

Zacznij od początku

Xie Yang smiled at the fans. "It isn't hard. Thank you for your concern."

The fans were taken aback and then exploded. Some were in a daze due to Xie Yang's handsome smile.

Qiu Xing saw such a Xie Yang and his lips pressed together in a flat line.

They walked smoothly outside the airport. Zhou Miao was already waiting by the car. He saw Xie Yang's group walking out surrounded by fans and was stunned. Then he hurriedly opened the door and stepped forward to help separate Xie Yang from the fans.

As they were getting into the car, a Xie fan who had been afraid to talk to Qiu Xing finally raised the courage and shouted to Qiu Xing, "Mr Qiu, please take good care of Xie Yang!"

Qiu Xing turned to look at the fan and the vinegar that had been restrained spread out a bit. "I will naturally take good care of my person." Then he turned around, stuffed Xie Yang into the car, sat in it himself and closed the door.

Their ears were finally quiet.

Xie Yang watched Qiu Xing with amusement. "You also drink the vinegar of fans?"

Qiu Xing had a noble and cold expression as he crossed his legs and remained silent.

Xie Yang leaned over Qiu Xing and lowered the window. He waved to the fans outside, thanked them for picking him up and told them to be safe when going home. Then he said goodbye.

The fans responded cheerfully. The car started and drove away. Xie Yang raised the window and wanted to straighten up, only to be held down by Qiu Xing. Xie Yang looked up at him.

Qiu Xing stared at Xie Yang condescendingly. He pinched Xie Yang's ear and said in a strange manner, "Thank you for your concern? Pay attention to safety? When have you become so considerate?"

Xie Yang smiled and deliberately replied, "They are my parents paying for my food and clothing. I have to be considerate."

Qiu Xing's expression darkened. "In the past, I was the parent who paid for your food and clothing. Why weren't you so considerate to me?"

"So you want to be my parent?"

"......" Qiu Xing was angry and glared at Xie Yang. "Don't blur the point!"

Xie Yang pulled down Qiu Xing's hand and kissed his palm.

Qiu Xing's fingers contracted and he couldn't stop staring into Xie Yang's eyes. He reached out to cover Xie Yang's eyes and rubbed his hair vigorously.

***

The car was about to enter the city when Wu Shui spoke from the front passenger seat. "There is a car following us."

Xie Yang had been discussing with Qin Cheng about the leakage of his itinerary. He immediately stared into the rearview mirror and inquired, "Which car is it?"

"The silver van on the back right."

Xie Yang searched for it and found a silver van. Qiu Xing also discovered the silver van and instructed with a frown, "Get rid of it."

Zhou Miao responded by accelerating and quickly changing lanes. In the rearview mirror, the silver van seemed to have discovered that it was spotted. It actually accelerated and tried to get parallel to their car.

As the two cars got closer, the rear window of the van suddenly lowered, revealing a few young girls whose faces were tightly covered with masks and hats. They held cameras and pointed them at this side, waving and shouting something.

Wu Shui could read lips. "They are calling out the boss' name."

Qiu Xing frowned fiercely and ordered again, "Find a way to get rid of them."