48. First treatment

Start from the beginning

Xie Yang reached out and shook Dr Kirkman's hand, speaking sincerely, "Thank you."

The doctor who treated Qiu Xing in the original book was also Dr Kirkman. It could be said that if there was no Dr Kirkman, the Qiu Xing in the original book wouldn't have survived for so long.

Dr Kirkman said, "Everyone wants to thank you. You saved Qiu. Love has created a miracle."

There was a noise from the ward, interrupting the two people's greetings. Xie Yang withdrew his hand and looked inside the ward. Then he nodded at Dr Kirkman and pushed open the door into the room.

In the ward, Qiu Xing was trying to get out of bed.

Xie Yang spoke in time. "Did you hear my voice?"

Qiu Xing's actions stopped and he looked up at Xie Yang. Perhaps it was because the uncomfortable feeling from the treatment hadn't passed but he had no expression on his face and his eyes were a bit slow. He stared straight at Xie Yang and then pressed a hand to his forehead, looking suspicious of life.

Xie Yang walked up to Qiu Xing. "Would you like to confirm if I am real or fake?"

Qiu Xing slowly put down his hand. He looked at Xie Yang again and reached out a hand to try and hold him. He squeezed Xie Yang's hand and then pulled him down. Xie Yang bent over cooperatively.

Qiu Xing pulled Xie Yang to a height that was face to face with him. He stared at him for a while before raising his other hand to press behind Xie Yang's neck, bringing Xie Yang forward. Xie Yang raised his eyebrow and went along with Qiu Xing's strength.

The two people slowly approached until they finally met.

Then Qiu Xing suddenly laughed and moved back. He raised a hand to rub Xie Yang's head like a pet and hummed. "Sure enough, it is an illusion caused by the side effects. How can Xie Yang be so obedient." Then he tugged at Xie Yang's ears.

Xie Yang, "......"

He also raised a hand to press against the back of Qiu Xing's neck. Then he leaned towards Qiu Xing again and took a bite. The smile on Qiu Xing's face froze.

Xie Yang stepped back, pointed his finger at Qiu Xing's eyebrows and sent a bit of ability inside. "Who is being disobedient? Why didn't you tell me about the secret treatment?"

Once the ability entered his body, the discomfort caused by the treatment weakened. The feeling of being bitten on the lips was too real. Qiu Xing's expression changed little by little and he slowly sat up and frowned at Xie Yang.

Xie Yang smiled and touched Qiu Xing's ears.

"...Naughty!" Qiu Xing suddenly returned to his senses. He grabbed Xie Yang's hand tightly and put on a calm expression. "When did you come back?"

"Tell me first why you went to secretly get treated behind my back."

"What secretly..." Qiu Xing stopped halfway and squeezed Xie Yang's hand. He got up and pressed Xie Yang to sit down on the bed, explaining, "I didn't do it secretly. I wanted to tell you after the treatment. Why did you come back suddenly? The filming is over?"

Xie Yang saw Qiu Xing's pale face and reluctantly accepted Qiu Xing's explanation. He said that he asked for leave to go to the awards ceremony in a few days.

Qiu Xing frowned again. "The awards ceremony isn't in B City?"

"It is in W City. My plane will go there tomorrow afternoon. After attending the ceremony, I will go directly to N City to continue filming."

Qiu Xing listened with a dark face. He instinctively placed his hand on Xie Yang and was touching Xie Yang's head when his expression changed suddenly. Qiu Xing released him and rushed into the bathroom of the ward.