"We heard a lot about you as well Lady hinata" said Kurotsuchi.

"Like what" asked Hinata finishing her food.

"How you saved us from moon, and your younger days too. You were the most kind girl in academy. Shy.... Timid......" mizukage was saying when Hinata sai

"....Weak...." said Hinata.

"I never said that" said Mizukage.

"Come on mizukage-sama, she's wife of Strongest shinobi, ofcourse she'll be strong" Said Kurotsuchi.

"They are trying to Humiliate her" said Kurenai.

"I'll kill that bitch" said Sakura.

"Don't worry, Hinata will handle it" said Naruto.

Hinata looked at Naruto.

"Why do you have so much trust on her in everything" asked Tsunade.

"Because she isn't like normal people. She doesn't judge anyone in first glance, she thinks about others before herself, she thinks for everyone's Well-being before her own" said Naruto.

Hinata took Naruto's hand in her hand and smiled.

Screen started glowing again.

"I don't know about strong"said Mizukage replying to Kurotsuchi.

"But I bet she's strong. She stands beside Hokage of Konoha, there must be something that he sees in her " said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata understood what both of them were plotting. They were just trying to piss her off and show her that she doesn't deserve Naruto.

"How about we have a little spar then" said Hinata.

"With who" asked Kurotsuchi.

"It's upto you and Mizukage-sama" said Hinata.

Sakura leaned closer to hinata.

"This isn't a good idea Lady Hinata" said Sakura.

"You should listen to Sakura Lady Hinata, we don't want to hurt Hokage's wife, we know what he does when someone hurts you" said Kurotsuchi.

"I remember Otogakure " said Mizukage.

"Don't worry, he won't find out. Now who's first" said hinata after removing her robe.

"I can fight for you lady hinata you don't have to waste your time" said Sakura concerned for Hinata.

"Be ready to heal Sakura-san and it's and order" said Hinata.

Sakura nodded and steps aside.

Temari and Sakura was in corner while Kurotsuchi, mizukage and Hinata was in middle of hall.

"I heard Hyuga's are specialist in Taijutsu, should I use that" asked Mizukage.

"I heard you are specialist in Lava release, why don't you start with that" said Hinata.

Kurotsuchi raised an eyebrow at hinata's confidence. Sakura sighed. Temari was neutral.

Mizukage smirked after hearing to use Lava style.

Kurotsuchi slightly walked aside to give them space to fight.

Mizukage Started making handsigns and threw lava at hinata, hinata jumps back and activated 2 lions fist.