𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

"Still." He glared at me.

"Ugh, get off me, dork." I groaned loudly pushing Nolan off me. "Fine granny." He pinched my arm as he got off of me.

"Say's the one that brags that he's older than me every 2 minutes!" I shouted as I gave him a devilish smirk.

"Shut up. That's why JJ doesn't like you back." He shouted as he walked out of my room.

"We made out last night, in the twinkie so I don't know what you're talking about," I shouted as I winked to my dad to signal that it was a joke.

I heard heavy and large footsteps approaching my room at a very fast paste. I saw him with his jaw clenching and his fist clutched.

"Ima whoop his ass!" Nolan shouted as he ran towards me.

Before he got to play hit me, I leaped out of bed and ran out of my room and down the steps quickly.

I looked over and saw my mother sipping her coffee on the couch as she scrolled on her life support. Pinterest.

"Mom! Save me, please!" I yelled as I ran to her in great fear. "What's going on, now?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder to see Nolan running towards me.

"She was making out with Maybank yesterday!" He shouted as he grabbed me by my hoodie and dragged me to the cold tiled wood on the floor.

"Be careful Nolan!" My mother scolded as I landed directly on my back. "It was a joke. Please! It was a joke!" I surrendered because I couldn't go further with a joke.

"Okay then, If you do, ima call the cops on Maybank. Got it."

"No. Not if I have my hands on him he's not going nowhere." I giggled as I stood up quickly.

My mom burst into laughter at my snarky remark while Nolan poked his tongue against his cheek in fury.

I smirked and quickly ran upstairs almost bumping into dad. "Be careful Madalyn." My dad gasped as I almost ran into him.

"Keep your baseball psycho son away from me!" I shouted as I slammed and locked the door quickly.

"Your one lucky girl Madalyn!" Nolan shouted as he knocked on my door. "Woman! JJ's Women!" I corrected as I heard him groan from the other side of the door.

"I swear to god Demie you're so annoying." He shouted as he walked back to his room and slammed the door.

"I love pissing Ian off." I mumbled as I looked at the roman numeral clock on my nightstand that said '1:12'.

"Holy shit! how does the time go that fast!" I shouted as I ran over to my swimsuit drawer.

I almost ransacked my drawer as I tried to find a not scandalous but not too childish bathing suit. "No. No, no, no" I mumbled as I kept searching.

I pulled out a bubblegum light pink swimsuit that was freshly new and still had the tag on.

"Perfect."

I closed the suit drawer and opened my pants drawer right under it. I pulled out a pair of powder blue jean shorts and closed my drawer.

I threw my clothing on the bed and opened my shirt drawer. "Let's just do this," I whispered as I took out a white tank top from the bottom of my drawer.

After I got everything together and grabbed my belongings for today, I walked over to my closet and slid on my black vans quickly.

I looked up and see my mother leaning in the doorway. "Hey, Mad's." she greeted as she crossed her arms. "Hi, Mom." I greeted back.

"About you and JJ? Was all that true?" She asked making me giggle as she believed it all. "No, I wish it was. I mean we fell asleep on facetime together last night so..." I whispered as I saw her crack a large smile.