Chapter 10:Four Horsemen

Location: school Rooftop

Ayato pov

Ayato:"so basically I just need to imagine?"

Haru:"something like that but you also need to release your magical energy too."

Ayato:"magic is complicated..."

Haru:"when you're in your sacred Gear form,how are you able to shoot or make another reality?"

Ah she also believes that evoltruster is mine sacred Gear...to be honest I don't want to lie to her out of all people...but I don't want to drag her into nexus business...

Ayato:"I don't know...it's just like it somehow happened."

Haru:"I see... interesting."

It has been a few days since the ORC club went familiar hunting... apparently Asia got a baby sprite dragon which she name raissei after Issei....and Issei well it Issei.... seriously a slime that melts clothes,thank go-!"

Ayato:"guh!"

Haru:"what happened!?"

Ayato:"I tried to say the G word."

Haru:"you mean go-!"

Both:"guh!"

Ayato:"idiot..."

Anyway akeno erases the slime from reality before it preys on every woman's clothes...

Sigh...

Ayato:"can I ask you a question?"

Haru:"hmm~"

Ayato:"why are you laying your head on my lap?"

Ever since it was rest time and when we arrived at the rooftop she immediately laid her head on my lap.....my lap is getting cramped....how did every girl from anime endure this?....my respect for lap pillow people just raise.... anyway if I say that she should get off...she probably froze me.

Haru:"why not?"

Sigh.... whatever...I started to play with her hair...the role definitely switched...

Ayato:"I spoil you too much..."

Haru:"and you will keep going to spoil your king."

Ayato:"yes your highness.."

I remember that she reincarnated me as her queen...again the role switched...

!!!

Our position suddenly changed!

Now I'm laying on the ground while haru on top of me while smirking...

Haru:"since I'm your king...you will submit to me."

.
.
.
Oi....if you want to assert dominance at least have a straight face..... your face is full of red like rias hair and not to mention your eyes are spinning .... embarrassment at the highest..

*Click!*

Huh?

Sona comes out of the rooftop door and looks at us....

Stare.....

Sona:"sorry for disturbing you two and please continue..."

Chotto a minute!

Ayato:"shouldn't you stop us?"

Sona:"I make a bet with rias that you two will probably one day make out at the rooftop...so.... continue and I will get my rewards which is to give rias handles every last one of my paperwork."