Chapter 6: Hangout with a nun.

Location:kuoh household
Time:"early in the morning.

Ayato pov

Ughhh!

I open both my eyes to see the ceiling of my room,I see Haru must brought me back to room,I should thank her.

I'm still feel little tired,I turn around to shift my position on the bed.

*Squishy*

Eh?

Why did I feel something soft inside my blanket?I squish it again...

???:"ahhh~"

!!!WTF!!!

I lift the blanket to see it was Haru naked and th squishy thing is her chest!

Haru:"bad Ayato!if you want to touch me like that you gotta wait until we get married,pervert~"

My mind went blank.

Me:"huh!h-haru why are you inside my blanket naked and.......oh my Lucifer why am I also naked!"

Haru:"darling don't you remember how last night you ravaged me like a beast~"

!!!

No why is little Ayato suddenly woke up!

Haru:"my~did you just go-!"

*Bam!*

Issei:"bro did you wake up yet!"

Issei look over us...

All:"......."

Suddenly Issei had smirk before he close the door.

Issei(yell):"FATHER, MOTHER AYATO IS MAKING A CHILD WITH HARU!OUR SHIP FINALY SAIL!"

MOTHER:"WHATT!!FIRST ISSEI WITH RIAS AND YUMMA  NOW AYATO AND HARU! I'M GONNA HAVE MANY GRANDBABY!"

FATHER:"YOSHAAAA!THE HYOUDOU BLOODLINE WILL CONTINUE FOR GENERATION!"

Haru chuckle.

Haru:"look like your family is still loud as usual."

Me:"Haru please tell me the real reason why you naked with me."

Haru:"well it kinda a recovery treat,I just need to get naked and hug you while cover you with my magic aura."

Me:"I see... thanks you."I pet her head.

Haru:"we should get ready to go to school...or you want to go to the next step."

Me:"First Haru we not even dating...(hari look sad)..yet....(she look cheer up)..sigh what am I gonna do with you."

__________________________________________

Location:"orc clubroom
Time:"After school

Ayato pov

*Slap*

Issei got slap by rias.

Yumma:"why did Issei got slap?"

Rias:"he goes into church area!"

I facepalm.

Me:"Issei can I ask you,did feel like uneasy feeling near the church?"

Issei:"yeah I don't know why?"

Me:"Issei remember now you're a devil and devil does not goes well with holy energy!clear."

Issei:"I see,but I just escort someone to the church."

Rias:"whatever the reason don't go near that place again!"