𝖒𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘♛ chapter2

"Dad I don't understand why I can't make my own decisions I'm grown ok?"

" You may not understand it now but one day it will all make sense"

"Well I'm a tell you now that I respect you so much but you have to let me be who I am and decide for myself!

"Do you know who you sound just like......your mother Mel" he shouted hitting the table

"What about her? You never even talk about her anymore you took down all her pictures"

"It's not what you think when you lose someone sometimes it hurts to be reminded that they're not with you anymore"

"Do you even miss mom?

"Every day baby, I wish she was here to see the beautiful woman you became"

"I know right you did a great job pops trust me I learned a lot from you and I know not to make the same mistakes that you made you taught me well"

"Come here, You're not too old to give your dad a hug".
Mel  and her father embraced each other with a hug as he kissed her forehead like he did when she was younger. In the streets he was tough and feared but with his daughter he was a big soft Teddy bear. 

"Don't stay up for me I'll be out tonight with Jhene"

"Oh gosh when  you and your cousin link up you already know it's chaos I always get a phone call from my people" her father laughed but looked concerned too

"Don't be upset if I have security come" he laughed

"Omg Bye I am grown I will be OK I can handle myself"

Mel went to go meet up with her cousin Jhene on Slauson to pick her up because it was a Friday night and all the Ballers was out and my cousin she loved a good come up even though I always told her that's not the way to go, but hey that was just my cousin!

"What's going on out here?" As Mel looked around curiously distracted by the Commotion near by

"Girl all these protesters out here because of nipsey these his people Oh you didn't know? Yeah girl he's all about Community and Spreading knowledge to people.
Mel looked suprised she knew nipsey as her father loyal partner not an educator Or activist but then again they never really spoke much. He hardly looked at her

"Wow that's dope I mean that's incredible he's such a man I don't know anybody who even cares enough"

"Enough about your dads friend let's Go have some fun before the night is over"

"Girl shut up I was just curious"
Mel Started up the engine and that's when Nipsey was at her drivers side window, She looked up staring at this tall man in front of her rolling the window down

"Girl shut up I was just curious"Mel Started up the engine and that's when Nipsey was at her drivers side window, She looked up staring at this tall man in front of her rolling the window down