Very Horrific Frozen Story

Once open a time in a very snowy place called Arendelle, there was a white stinky bitch named Elsa. Elsa decided that one night she was gonna build a snowman with her hoe ass sister, Anna. Once they were done building da snowman they decided to name it Olaf but what they didn't know was that they created one horny ass snowman. Olaf began to seem friendly at first but what Olaf did to Elsa and Anna at night was unimaginable. He would do very naughty stuff to them at night while they were sleeping. Elsa and Anna didn't know what was going on until one night when Olaf was so fuckin horny he tied Elsa and Anna up while they were sleeping and proceeded to fuck em both wit his massive carrot nose. His carrot nose was so massive and strong it woke up Elsa and Anna. Elsa and Anna were very terrified. They screamed for help but nobody could here them. Olaf took out his massive carrot out of thier assholes and let off a evil laugh and said "U should cream for help instead." Elsa and Anna didn't know what to do at that point. They were scared. They felt absolutely hopeless because they were tied up. They both screamed "I WISH KRISTOFF WAS HERE TO SAVE US!!!" Olaf laughed and said "Kristoff is to busy fucking your Dad rn so there's no point in yelling!" Elsa and Anna then said "THAT'S A LIE!". Olaf laughed and then proceeded to stick his massive carrot nose back into thier assholes and continue fucking them both. Elsa and Anna had an idea and both started moaning "OhHhhHh Kristoff, please come save us." Next thing yk, Kristoff comes running down da hallway buttnaked and into da room where Olaf was raping Elsa and Anna. Kristoff smacked Olaf wit his massive cock and Olaf fell to da floor began to cry like a lil bitch. Kristoff then untied both Elsa and Anna and said "Come wit me u sexy ass  whores, let's get u to safety." Elsa and Anna stopped running all of a sudden and said to Kristoff "Were u really to busy fucking my Dad?" Kristoff dropped to his knees and said "Yes, I am so sorry. Please understand why I fucked your Dad. He just had a very irresistible cock! Please dont be mad at me!" Elsa and Anna both laughed and said "Kristoff it's ok, we know from experience too!"