Mistletoe

It was the holiday season! The mansion was as decked out as Ciel would allow it to be, which was a little dull for your taste but likely a sensory overload for him. Ah, well, the joys of compromise! 

You were currently holding a little holiday celebration since it was mid-December. You had a little plan that you've been wanting to pull off for a while now, but you never seemed to find an appropriate time to do so, and if you couldn't find the time, then you'd have to make the time! Cookies, eggnog, and some other seasonal favorites lined the kitchen counter for the servants to indulge in while they were allowed 30 minutes away from their responsibilities. It aligned with Ciel's tea time—intentionally so—so you convinced him to join you during your mini-party. 

The servants were getting a bit rowdy by now, and Ciel looked even more disinterested, if possible. As Ciel's eye continued to wander the room, you figured that now was the perfect time for your plan.  

You dragged him out of the kitchen without a word causing him to hastily set his tea cup down so that he could follow. He looked at you skeptically the whole time, fully aware that you must have had something up your sleeve. "Ok Ciel, so stand riiiiiiiight," You said leading him under the archway to the living room before stopping abruptly, "-here!" 

Ciel followed orders. Both on his guard, yet dully relaxed, having known this was likely some dumb, childish, holiday stunt of yours. 

"Oh, look! You're under a mistletoe!" You called out in feigned surprise as you pointed above his head. Ciel looks up above him boredly, and sure enough, there was a mistletoe hanging from the arch. 

Ciel looked back at you unsurprised and unamused, "Fancy that." Just as sarcastic as your fake mistletoe discovery. 

You, on the other hand, were grinning your head off. It was stupid, but you clearly thought you were clever. Ciel rolled his eye before approaching you, ensuring he stayed underneath the mistletoe, before cupping your cheek and initiating a light kiss. It was a little more than a peck—just as feather light, but of longer duration. 

When he let go and separated, you had to take a few moments before you could open your eyes again. You stared at Ciel for a few seconds—dazed, in love, purely infatuated, "Ac-actually, I don't know if-if you can see it, but I hung up two mistl-" Ciel's lips were back on yours before you could finish your sentence (—a complete lie, by the way).